This Japanese "comedy" got me thinking about young idols and their sense of personal identity

• Most idols are super young when they debut and that age its kinda rare that people have a clear sense of what they like dislike, or even who they are as a person. They have trained for most of their lives to portray what the company and fans want which is this virtuous flawless being.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Does this give them much time to spend with themselves? Does this alter image seep into their actual personalities. Does the lack of monitoring get them feeling a little off once they stop being idols? Are there any interviews from idols that shed light on this topic on an idol or the person behind them? There could be a chance that our idols haven't discussed it...but the topic is still interesting and can be applied to several kids idols or not. So your answers can address instances you've come across in your personal life or other entertainment industries aswell.

Desbundar

• I'm pretty sure every idols that debut, or ones that are doing very well for that matter, started to train with a clear senses of what they like. You'll endlessly hear how idols, when they were a little kid, are inspired after watching idols before them. They knew what they want. Some find success. Others failed and choose another path. Both parties have something in common. They want to be celebrity and they know it.

• I'm pretty sure every idols that debut, or ones that are doing very well for that matter, started to train with a clear senses of what they like. You'll endlessly hear how idols, when they were a little kid, are inspired after watching idols before them. They knew what they want. Some find success. Others failed and choose another path. Both parties have something in common. They want to be celebrity and they know it.

Yea, of course EVERYTHING idols say is 100% percent true and they DO NOT AT ALL lie about their lives. This is so hilarious. Most of the Idols are FORCED by their PARENTS to be famous. You don't seem to know anything about korea at all. Do you really think a child would decide to work 24/7 for themselves? Like, why would someone starve their self, get plastic surgery done and stay awake training until midnight, get barely sleep... A child would NEVER do that just to sing on TV. They get pushed by their parents into that Idol life without even wanting it. For example. There is a Girl called Haeun (Not Lapillus) who appeared on some show (I cant remember the name but Chaeryeong and Chaeyon appeared on that show too; it's a show with JYP) when she was 3 years old and recently signed a contract with SM to be a trainee. Do you really think a 3 YEAR OLD CHILD would want to be an IDOL and decide to be one ON THEIR OWN??? K-Pop stans are so hilarious, you really believe everything your Idols tell you, don't you.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!