BTS are not saying a goodbye anytime soon

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In case this is what you thought the anthology implied

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In case this is what you thought the anthology implied

I was reading comments on armys side of tiktok. People are saying that Yet to Come sounds like a goodbye song.

:pepe-life-support:

But at least they're hyping up Run BTS and For Youth.

• I was reading comments on armys side of tiktok. People are saying that Yet to Come sounds like a goodbye song.

:pepe-life-support:

But at least they're hyping up Run BTS and For Youth.

YTC is them closing one chapter as they say and looking ahead to building a new discography, is how I see it.

• YTC is them closing one chapter as they say and looking ahead to building a new discography, is how I see it.

And BtS echoes that:

External Content twitter.com

• Well, to be fair, what else would he say? It's their group promotion, of course, he is gonna say that typical thing about how they'll stay as a group till the end of the times. I mean, seriously that talk segment was full of typical predictable things they've said dozens times before. Also they have company above them, contracts and shareholders, right now economy bubble is cracking and shares going down, for their particular case there is also unsolved military problem on the horizon, so imagine if he'd say that the 1st chapter of them doing everything as a group is over and now they are going into 2nd chapter where everyone does what they individually want? This is a game and they know the best how to play it, after all they are in this industry for almost a decade and are still almost scandalless.

But if you read Hoseok's individual stuff like his recent weverse interview or his thanks-to from Proof, you'll notice interesting things. Like in thank-to he says how "going into new chapter is scary but it's rather exciting looking forward to many parts have not experienced" and how he wants to meet fans "in a different way". What so scary can be about things which aren't experienced yet when as a group they've experienced basically everything possible and even if smth is left it would be only nervous to do but not scary, while doing the same thing as solo is indeed entirely new experience and thus scary. Frankly, he is the only one who is talking about such things, but with everything happening it really feels like he is done with a group. I mean, he is obviously will do great in all group content coming as a professional he is but his priority will be still his own stuff from now on it feels.

With that being said I definitely don't think they'll announce disbandment or anything like this, there probably more group content coming and even releases too but I just think that they will more and more explicitly do their own thing whatever they are ready to do.

• I’ll say this again. I think the first years were them needing to prove themselves in a 1000 ways, due to coming from a small company and then leading the wave.

Now when they have nothing left to prove they’ll start doing new things for themselves and try some of their more individual flavors, and as all new things it can be a bit scary but if it wasn’t scary it wouldn’t be challenging and interesting

I very much look forward to see what they’ll do with this next chapter

:pepe-toast:

• Well, to be fair, what else would he say? It's their group promotion, of course, he is gonna say that typical thing about how they'll stay as a group till the end of the times. I mean, seriously that talk segment was full of typical predictable things they've said dozens times before. Also they have company above them, contracts and shareholders, right now economy bubble is cracking and shares going down, for their particular case there is also unsolved military problem on the horizon, so imagine if he'd say that the 1st chapter of them doing everything as a group is over and now they are going into 2nd chapter where everyone does what they individually want? This is a game and they know the best how to play it, after all they are in this industry for almost a decade and are still almost scandalless.

But if you read Hoseok's individual stuff like his recent weverse interview or his thanks-to from Proof, you'll notice interesting things. Like in thank-to he says how "going into new chapter is scary but it's rather exciting looking forward to many parts have not experienced" and how he wants to meet fans "in a different way". What so scary can be about things which aren't experienced yet when as a group they've experienced basically everything possible and even if smth is left it would be only nervous to do but not scary, while doing the same thing as solo is indeed entirely new experience and thus scary. Frankly, he is the only one who is talking about such things, but with everything happening it really feels like he is done with a group. I mean, he is obviously will do great in all group content coming as a professional he is but his priority will be still his own stuff from now on it feels.

With that being said I definitely don't think they'll announce disbandment or anything like this, there probably more group content coming and even releases too but I just think that they will more and more explicitly do their own thing whatever they are ready to do.

Lol you got booed but you were right

• Lol you got booed but you were right

Ikr?) Fans here and in majority are always like that lol They for some reason think that BTS tells only the truth to them and not what is appropriate for the event cause that's their job) Well, I am glad to be proved right once again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!