Johnny wins against Amber Heard

• As he should :finger-heart::borahae:

So glad about it. I hope every domestic violence victims will come out more and won't be afraid of the truth, even if they are man <3

He won 15 million dollars, but I think more important is that she was liar and it's proven

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I liked this tweet:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The jury wasn't even sequestered which means they saw all the shit posted online about her.

What an absolute farce.

• link?

It has already been reported that this case has had a chilling effect for the reporting and litigation of domestic abuse.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• And it begins...

• link?

Videos and memes mocking Amber Heard expose hatred and distrust of women, experts say
    Psychologist tells The Independent women awaiting case hearings are considering ‘retracting or pulling out’ after witnessing online harassment of Heard
    www.independent.co.uk

The Mother Jones article also has a few experts on the US side weighing in

And the winner of the Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard trial is...men
    "It's not illogical for survivors to pause and say, ‘Is it worth it to come forward?'"
    www.motherjones.com

• Quote the whole thing.

"She's begging for total global humiliation... She's gonna get it. I'm gonna need your texts about San Francisco, brother... I'm even sorry to ask... But, she sucked Mollusk's crooked dick and he gave her some shitty lawyers... I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion, or what I once thought was love for this gold digging, low level, dime a dozen, mushy, pointless dangling overused flappy fish market... I'm so fucking happy she wants to go to fight this out!!! She will hit the wall hard!!! And I cannot wait to have this waste of a cum guzzler out of my life!!! I met a fucking sublime little Russian here... Which made me realize the time I blew on that 50 cent stripper... I wouldn't touch her with a goddamn glove. I can only hope that karma kicks in and takes the gift of breath from her..."

Sorry, man... But, NOW, I will stop at nothing !!! Let's see if mollusk has a pair... Come see me face to face... I'll show him things he's never seen before... Like, the other side of his dick when I slice it off.."

• I don't see an issue with Depp talking shit about her when she ruined his life and abused him. If a female victim talked like that about her male abuser no one would bat an eyelash

Do you have a problem with him calling Vanessa Paradis, the mother of his children, "a French extortionist cunt" and a "withering cunt"?

Just wondering when it's okay to be a misogynist.

I wonder.

If I abused someone, would it be okay for the victim to use racial slurs to refer to me. Justified racism!

No the concept sounds absurd when you put it like that huh.

• Incidentally, I think the revelatory thing in that text message isn't that Depp is a misogynist, we already knew that.

It's that he makes clear his intention. It explains the entire reason this case even exists.

There's a name for it, actually. It's called litigation abuse.

• HELL YEAH Ç_Ç

that abusive liar ***** got what she deserved

oh pls when someone put as this thing represent all women I might vomit LMAO not me please

I am a woman and I prefer be represented by a rat than her like for real lmao Johnny won because he IS innocent

and of course he won't work with disney no one would if they were in his place calling disney snake is not enough

wtv he always will be Jack Sparrow no matter what nonsense disney push it will never work as a new sensation... lol

anyways Jack is not even my fav Johnny character but I love him

Sweeney and Edward are the best! <33333

• He's not a perfect human being what can I tell you :pepe-shrug: you wont find me shedding tears for Amber

I don't understand whats bad? that he use drugs (with is more a problem with he vs... himself?)

or... is that he vented in that way on dm? lol

he was being abused was he supposed to kiss the floor where that gargula crapped?????

1f92a.png

• what a bunch of saints that never said bs on dm to friends? how do you even?

please let me one day go to this paraside of perfection

because even today I talk shit on dm... oh maybe one day I will be good enough

:pepe-beg:

• Quote the whole thing.

"She's begging for total global humiliation... She's gonna get it. I'm gonna need your texts about San Francisco, brother... I'm even sorry to ask... But, she sucked Mollusk's crooked dick and he gave her some shitty lawyers... I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion, or what I once thought was love for this gold digging, low level, dime a dozen, mushy, pointless dangling overused flappy fish market... I'm so fucking happy she wants to go to fight this out!!! She will hit the wall hard!!! And I cannot wait to have this waste of a cum guzzler out of my life!!! I met a fucking sublime little Russian here... Which made me realize the time I blew on that 50 cent stripper... I wouldn't touch her with a goddamn glove. I can only hope that karma kicks in and takes the gift of breath from her..."

Sorry, man... But, NOW, I will stop at nothing !!! Let's see if mollusk has a pair... Come see me face to face... I'll show him things he's never seen before... Like, the other side of his dick when I slice it off.."

Yep. Neither came out very good. A lot of angry private correspondence to friends and family by Depp were revealed as well as some horrid substance abuse by both. Amber had her day a lot more publicly with the false accusations in the Op Ed and TMZ leaks - and it was the public nature in which she did it which drove them to this whole reveal, because the public shunned him off of belief of what she alleged.

Those allegations then fell apart spectacularly on the stand and in a televised trial. It was no wonder she didn't want it publicized. Honestly, she made a fucking farce out of the METOO movement and that is what really gets me - that it had to be dragged like this because someone tried to capitalize on it - and not just for herself - but to victimize someone else. I hope they both get the help they need and can move on from this for good.

• Incidentally, I think the revelatory thing in that text message isn't that Depp is a misogynist, we already knew that.

It's that he makes clear his intention. It explains the entire reason this case even exists.

There's a name for it, actually. It's called litigation abuse.

Of course! He didn't go to trial to clear his name from the allegations that ruined his life and career ,he just did it to humiliate her!

• what gets me everytime is that when sh** hits the fan with the false accusations

there were no "both" narrative

which would be lie anyways lmao because that woman thought she was gone girl main character

• Admitting that someone abused the metoo movement doesn't mean you support misogyny or that you think the other party is a Saint. Women in particule should be angry about this because this is the kind of thing that discourages real victims from speaking up.

• Admitting that someone abused the metoo movement doesn't mean you support misogyny or that you think the other party is a Saint. Women in particule should be angry about this because this is the kind of thing that discourages real victims from speaking up.

This is what incenses me the most about this - could not have put it into words better.

• i think they are both trash. But johnny depp is a guy and more powerful as a human so he should know better how to deal with a woman. Being a wife beater is disgusting. The better thing to do is to separate but he was immature.

• Really surprised at the amount of women supporting amber solely due to her genitalia instead of admitting to the fact that she abused both Depp and the MeToo movement

Not holding women accountable for their own actions has nothing to do with feminism, especially when those actions are harmful to other women and the causes the movement uphold.

• Yes and someone who briefly dated him testified against him in the trial.

Neither of those things mean much in this particular instance, though do they?

What matters is that he called her a cunt. Because he's a misogynist. I don't see how this should be in dispute.

I'm really confused about women defending that kind of language.

Do you think most men think about women like that, talk about women like that?

In any case,

Here, have a quote.

• Lori Anne Allison (married from 1983-1985): was paid $1.25 million by Johnny to keep quiet after he allegedly left a long ranting message in which he repeatedly used the N-word
    • Jennifer Grey (dated for 9 months in 1989): wrote in a recent memoir about Johnny always getting in trouble during her time with him: “fights in bars, skirmishes with cops”. When he came home, “he'd be crazy jealous and paranoid about what I'd been up to while he was gone."
    • Winona Ryder (dated in 1989-1993): said in an interview that her first boyfriend used to “smash everything”, but never mentioned his name. However, in another interview she said that Johnny "was my first everything. My first real kiss. My first real boyfriend. My first fiancé. The first guy I had sex with." She also released a statement for the UK libel case, but then hired an attorney to block her testimony.
    • Ellen Barkin (briefly dated in 1994): previously testified in the UK libel case that he threw a wine bottle at her head, despite the fact that they were together for a short time. She said that “he is just a controlling, jealous man” and “there was always an air of violence around him… there was just this world of violence…”. She’s also on Amber’s current witness list.
    • Kate Moss (dated in 1994-1998): had often engaged in public fights with him. As mentioned above, he was arrested for wrecking a hotel room with her in it. In an interview he talked about telling Hunter S. Thompson that “[Kate] gets a severe beating” when asked if he beat her enough. There is also a rumour that he pushed her down the stairs, in the current trial she testified that this rumour is false and said that he never "pushed or kicked her down any stairs", but did not deny him abusing her in any other ways. In the book Champagne Supernovas it was reported that Moss was afraid of Depp's bad moods.
    • Vanessa Paradis (married from 1998-2012): talked in an interview about Johnny exploding and them throwing plates on the wall, but that he can also be very calm when he manages to control his inner demons. She received $150 million in split settlement and had kept silent.

Of course! He didn't go to trial to clear his name from the allegations that ruined his life and career ,he just did it to humiliate her!

He is a proven wife-beater in a court of law. He'll never clear his name. He appealed and lost. He's a wife-beater. The most popular newspaper in my country appends "wife-beater" to his name out of spite. Good luck getting rid of that scarlett letter.

• Never have we seen so many men and women (internal sexism) involved in a case of domestic violence. Always ready to pull out the false accusation card. I'm not going to talk about the handling of the case. I'm not going to dwell on the public humiliation Amber Heard is facing and the backlash it represents for millions of victims who see it as another reason to keep quiet. Because yes, seeing millions of tweets, tik tok and other stories shared in support of a man whose violent actions have ALREADY been recognised by the courts, silences so many women. Your Johny won't see your messages, but your sisters, your mothers, your friends, they can see that once again you are supporting a violent man and that contrary to usual, you are wiping your ass with the presumption of innocence.

Now that is said. Make up your mind. But for the hard heads : Heard, doesn't need Depp for fame or money. Aquaman did over a billion at the box office. Depp, on the other hand, belongs to the 90s, an old world, in which spousal abuse is pursued in a court of law for defamation. No, Amber Heard is not a perfect victim, or a perfect person. No one pretends to be. She is just a victim of physical, psychological, sexual domestic violence who did the best she could in an environment where she feared for her life. In a society where women are educated to accept so much, out of love, because yes, love supposedly makes you suffer, it's no wonder she stayed, and that's not counting the possible hold she had

She had evidence and was still ridiculed by people watching this trial. He chose to file this suit in a jurisdiction without anti-SLAPP laws and the entire thing was livestreamed while social media ripped her apart. The jury wasn't even sequestered which means they were able to see every single thing said about the trial including all of the people mocking her. People treated this like a fucking TV show.

This thread collected the evidence she had.

The courts and public have made it clear... even if you have ample evidence against your abuser you will not win because you are an imperfect victim.

There is a huge wave of anti-women sentiment online and this has 100% played right into it's hands.

• The only reason he won is because he is a once beloved actor that used to be handsome Amber didn't make him lose he's acting gig his behavior did he movies have been flopping since ages I'm not saying she's good person but the public made her into a villain who deserves death

• Gross. (Not at you; I know you're just sharing the grossness.) This isn't a men vs. women issue.

Johnny winning isn't a victory for "men." It's a victory for victims of domestic violence who are often told by their abusers that society won't believe them. I was so sick hearing that tape of Amber gloating about how no one would believe he was a victim. People believed Johnny today. I hope his heart can heal.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• I don't see an issue with Depp talking shit about her when she ruined his life and abused him. If a female victim talked like that about her male abuser no one would bat an eyelash

True like do they expect johnny to say thank u instead after she ruined his life :pepe-back-away:

Wha did she ruin exactly ? He's flop career that he ruined with he's alcoholism ???

• External Content twitter.com

• Johnny depp is not a victim of domestic abuse. He is a victim of over defamation done by amber heard and hence won the case because amber's character is bad too. some of y'all are stupid

• External Content twitter.com

Ah yes the classic if u don't agree with me you are and incel strategy

• I don't think she's a bad victim. I just think that when the abuse is mutual then there's no real victim. Just like how there's evidence on her side, there's also evidence against her and even a proof of her gloating that no one would believe him. It sucks that misogynists are taking advantage of this case to hit the entire metoo movement and women in general, but that doesn't mean we should overlook the fact she is a proven abuser too.

• This thread contains 230 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!