Re: people discussing what’s happening next in kwangya makes me cringe

• Well we are not the ones making this claim in anon. Clearly even you think you have more reason to get embarrassed.

I love lores and it is one of the reasons that initially made me interested in aespa. Not embarrassed at all.

OP

lt64IYu.gif

• :pepe-pray: pray to naevis

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Its sorta of like wtf do you want us to do about it?

mute Kwangya and move on with your life?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• oh noes won't someone think of OP. they don't know that you can just shut down your computer and turn off your phone and do something else. they're forced to read that single solitary thread forever. :nct3:

• don't people discuss what will happen next in animes, dramas, and movies? They are all fictional stories, nothing to be embarrassed about.

literally this. people discuss lore in comics, video games, etc. there are whole youtube channels of people just talking about niche fictional lore. the fact that they're singling out this one subject says a lot.

:ak_hyunjinsip:

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Aren't you embarrassed that you felt the need to try to shame people in anons when the only thing that's apparent is that you're triggered about nothing?

• kwangya is fine...

but if you say xD or o.o we have to stop talking im sorry

• it's fine to discuss lore but I wish they'd keep it to aespa related conversations, there's always one stan making a naevis/kwangya related "joke" in every thread and it's both old and cringe. I don't see other fans constantly relating everything to their group's lore that nobody else cares about.

• it's fine to discuss lore but I wish they'd keep it to aespa related conversations, there's always one stan making a naevis/kwangya related "joke" in every thread and it's both old and cringe. I don't see other fans constantly relating everything to their group's lore that nobody else cares about.

cope :hazmat-pepe:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I’m imagining this person standing in line for the new Doctor Strange movie completely losing their shit about people passionately arguing about what’s happening in the multiverse.

:pepe-popcorn:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!