People discussing what’s happening next in Kwangya makes me cringe

• I can’t take people seriously who are like

„Maybe Naevis will be resurrected“

„I wonder how they are going to defeat black mamba

Aren’t you even a little embarrassed? ;(

Approved the thread.
  • LMAO its the same as speculating whats gonna happen next in a tv series OP its not that deep :pepe-life-support:

• I do agree that it's cringe just like talking about what's going to happen next in superhero movies but this is essentially normal fan behavior. If they like the story I don't see a problem with speculating what's coming next. Let mys be creative lul.

• I think you should be embarrassed by hiding in anons and taking snide digs over other people choosing to make something enjoyable.

I hope there are some people that actually like you in real life.

• Aren’t you embarrassed? Nothing wrong with engaging in theories and liking lores. What’s embarrassing is that you can’t let people be and move on if it’s not your interest.

• what's the difference between discussing kwangya and discussing fantastical movies' plots? Seriously some people just want to have fun, turn the other way if you don't like it, no one held you at gun point :pepe-shrug:

• Yep lol it's so cringy

• Its cringe it’s not even a real thing

• "other people enjoying things makes me irrationally angry and bitter"

• Also aren't you embarrassed you don't use " " correctly? Maybe learn proper grammar before trying to be a hateful POS?

• Also aren't you embarrassed you don't use " " correctly? Maybe learn proper grammar before trying to be a hateful POS?

Lmao I’ll accept the other opinions but ever heard of non native speaker you POS?

Not everyone has a keyboard that uses the English quotation marks correctly. Get out and touch some grass instead of discussing imaginary places lol

• Lmao I’ll accept the other opinions but ever heard of non native speaker you POS?

Not everyone has a keyboard that uses the English quotation marks correctly. Get out and touch some grass instead of discussing imaginary places lol

You're bursting veins over people liking lore I'm not the one who needs to touch grass goofy ass and my point still stands if you're gonna talk shit at least have good grammar non native or not clown.

• You're bursting veins over people liking lore I'm not the one who needs to touch grass goofy ass and my point still stands if you're gonna talk shit at least have good grammar non native or not clown.

I‘ve touched enough grass in order to not get absolutely triggered by someone not liking a cringe ass lore concept. I can tolerate other people‘s opinions in contrast to you, who attacks a non native‘s grammar like a true fucking clown.

Also, I won’t let anyone who has serious discussions over terms like “kwangya“ (happy about the correct use this time?) “naevis“ and “black mamba“ insult my intelligence. Go to the fucking kindergarten where they’ll perhaps take you seriously for this

• What’s wrong with people investing THEIR time in something they enjoy? You sound equally as judgmental as those that make fun of people for liking kpop…..

• OP here.

I admit that it was mean to be angry about something people genuinely enjoy and I apologise for that.

However, I will wonder to this day how people can use the kwangya terms in a serious manner. I’ll accept that people find the lore interesting but I could never use those terms without feeling stupid.

• Makes sense since most of their fans are like 13

• Do you get mad about people discussing Marvel movies? Or Star Wars? Or Bridgerton?

It’s entertainment. It ain’t that serious.

• K-Pop lore is so stupid

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!