whats your stance on the soojin situation ?

• I am ready to believe her and I will probably continue to support her after this but Cube is not helping with the situation. If it is true, apologize, take a hiatus and come back. If it is false, sue it. Just fucking do something.

Hyolyn did and she is still doing music.

• they've always been bad at giving statements, i wouldn't expect any less from a group that kicked out hyuna for loving someone

Yeah, I understood that Hyuna breached the company's rules by revealing she was dating, but the way Cube dropped her like a hot potato because of the whole attitude towards idols dating was so stupid. But now they're really shooting themselves in the foot with the way they wanted to meet the accuser and probably pay her off.

• Has ONE single person come out and identified himself or herself? I'm not talking about unprovable claims that "i was a student". I'm talking names and faces.

Irene and Jimin's accusers revealed themselves publicly and got their justice. If SJ's accusers are still unknown, it's hard for me to take anonymous accusations seriously no matter how many there are. Like i could seriously make up multiple accounts on SM and pour it on if i wanted to take down an idol.

Why doesnt the school offer facts about the case? There was an alleged official meeting to discuss SJ's bullying, where are the school officials revealing the records of it? What about teachers and staff who were told about the bullying by the accusers?

I believe in due process, whether for criminal stuff or for the court of public opinion.

• Trying my best to stay neutral but its getting hard.

Someone mentioned that part of the reason its so bad is unlike the other accusations, with other celebs where they are posted with anonymous ID's, for Soojin the most recent ones are all using their real names with specific incidents and the posters are putting their real names online. Which means they are making themselves vulnerable to fan lashback and even opening themselves up to being sued by Cube so the majority believe its all true.

Most have also posted proof they went to school with Soojin. It's one thing for a couple people from your school to be jealous and want to ruin you, but for this many to put their real lives on the line and not one person you went to school with defending you?

edit - the link to jenny shims answer and also the comment section is where I got the above from - https://www.quora.com/What-are…ying-accusation-on-school

Edited once, last by onwards ().

• on the one hand, there are all multiple victims coming out but on the other hand, the claims were that the bullying was out in the open and there were all these meetings with teachers and parents yet there has been no evidence other than the statements of the victims or their friends. I will just wait for a formal investigation or report from a journalist that is not just she said she said.

• I don't stan the group so I don't care much about it but neutral. The thing is:

1. Soojin was dumb to deny and not apologize on that letter if she was a bully or something else happened than only a simple fight.

2. If Soojin is saying the truth and she's not a bully and it was just a fight, the supposed victim sure really wants to ruin soojin career since she won't back down until Soojin apologizes.

Things aren't looking good for her, you also have the actress who is the joker card. Soojin case is different to other bully accusations since Soojin admitted they know each other so this isn't only an anti made up the rumour thing.

• The fact is Cube's and Soojin's statement were too weak of a defense. It should have been either "these accusations are 100% untrue" or "yes, Soojin has done bad things in the past that she is sorry for, she will apologize and reflect".

Due to this weakness the accusers are turning it into a circus with the public siding behind them.

My assessment is that Soojin has an iljin past and she has done things that she's too embarrassed to admit to anyone or that could even open criminal investigation (her 'hanging out' with adult men as a 13 year old). I won't speculate further on that. But she made things worse for admitting her dressing improperly and smoking at that young age, which means she must have hung around a really bad crowd in Korea and Koreans understand this.

• well soojin actually referred to the accuser as her former friend. so yeah, she knows her so there's no need to identify themselves? also the alleged victim's sister wrote a detailed post where she gave the initials of soojin's friends' names who was helping with bullying, and the name of a teacher that ignored the bullying i think.

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• i read the detailed post written by the sister and today i also saw how the actress' friend described sj's bullying. i think i believe them and i'm sorry that someone i'm a fan of possibly did all of this

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• It's weird. One of the first accusers lied about how much memory phones used to have to explain why theres no proof, and threw in "she has a fake mole" like it matters, before deleting the accusation because inconsistencies, lack of evidence, and netizens pointing out the phone claim is untrue. The main accusers then accused her of almost the exact same stuff and have contradicted themselves too but, idk.

Lots of fishy stuff looking at a timeline.

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

• That's what she kinda did though.

"I'm sorry that my personal life became a source of a problem, and I apologize to everyone who was hurt by my embarassing actions."

Maybe it's not enough to some people, but it's not nothing like others claim.

it sounds half-hearted and not specific. does she means her fans? the accuser/victims? I think knetizens want her to specify the victims and how she wronged them and do a personal apology to them. the vagueness is what hurts her public perception long term

• it sounds half-hearted and not specific. does she means her fans? the accuser/victims? I think knetizens want her to specify the victims and how she wronged them and do a personal apology to them. the vagueness is what hurts her public perception long term

She did specify what she did wrong though. People just don't believe her.

"Specify the victims" lol Is she supposed to dox them by revealing their names? She gave enough information for that person to know Soojin is refering to her. Even the accuser acknowleged the response in a 'gotcha' moment, like "Ah! See? You remember me!"

Personal apologies? Maybe something's in the making right now. We'll see.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!