whats your stance on the soojin situation ?

• PERSONALLY, im starting to believe it

The main thing thats getting me to believe it is that the victim is willing to sue, they were also willing to meet up in person. Nobody thats lying would meet up. There was also an actress involved that seems reliable. Soojins explanation rubbed me the wrong way as well. My believe-the-victim-first mentality also plays a role. BUT some of the stuff from "witnesses" or "victims" does seem a little extreme they could just be lying for clout :clown: . Ill wait for more evidence to come out

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• for people that are about to attack, im not gonna hate her to death if its true and if its fake ill go back to supporting her but for now im trying to get a better understanding of the situation

i do hope more evidence comes out

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• i think there's a part of truth in the victim's statement, but i don't think she's as bad as portrayed by knetz. either way, as an ex-bully victim, she do not deserve to lose her whole career over this.

loonapop only

Pin by ʀɪɴᴀ on LOOΠΔ | We heart it, Image, Find image

• but i don't think she's as bad as portrayed by knetz

they're going overboard with it, i get they want to let her know that if she did do it shes wrong for it, but telling her stuff like "you're the devil" is a little too much

• with every, up and down in the whole situation now I really hope it will be a hot topic in MBC PD Note

then we will learn more

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Neutral, but at this point I think Cube officials are dumbasses for the way they're dealing with the issue

they've always been bad at giving statements, i wouldn't expect any less from a group that kicked out hyuna for loving someone

• My stance is:

Some shit might have happened, like Soojin being bossy and bitchy, but things may not have gone as overboard as the accusers claim they have. If it just revolves around schoolyard quarrels and unresolved bad blood, I can't wrap my head around the fact that an adult's career is in jeopardy for being bossy and/or bitchy in middle school. To me, it's downright crazy.

On a less neutral standpoint, I have my doubts about the accusations. What rubs me the wrong way is these allegations started with some silly stuff.

A loud argument on the phone because of a smoothie and a few insults. Trivial stuff if you ask me.

Then new allegations came in about Soojin racketting kids with a gang of oppa bikers. Like, really? Why did you not start with that? It seems way more memorable and significant than an argument over a smoothie. You people blame Soojin for not remembering but you come up every day with some new accusations. Are you recollecting your memories? How come the most severe accusations come last when it's the first things that should have been addressed?? Why starting with a smoothie argument? Doesn't make sense to me.

Plus there's also the school meeting story with Soojin's mother. The accusers claim they have school reports about it. Do schools even have records of such things? Do they even keep them for 10+ years? Why would they hand these records over to unauthorized people? I mean, the accusers are not school staff and these records were not about them but about Soojin.

To be short, it's a big fat mess. It's a pain in the ass to unravel all these allegations but apparently people have no problem since they take all of them for granted.

Oh and I almost forgot: the actress. I don't know what game she's playing. It just looks way too convenient to throw shades at someone by staying elusive. I can't take her into account as long as she stays quiet. Those instagram dramas I had enough last year with the AOA shitshow.

• I am ready to believe her and I will probably continue to support her after this but Cube is not helping with the situation. If it is true, apologize, take a hiatus and come back. If it is false, sue it. Just fucking do something.

Yes!

Honestly, Cube is guilty for all this mess. How incapable you have to be to let such a small things (it was just argument?? if I understood correctly) grow into all this mess!???

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!