Cube moved. Why did the accusers refuse to meet up with Cube?

• https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidle_updates/status/1364059662870482946

Someone translated from Kor twitter that they want Soojin to admit all the accusations before meeting Cube staff. Cube is late to give statement coz they can't have a talk with the accusers. :-(

I hope this will come to an end soon, if Soojin did those things, she will get what she deserves. However, the accusers hasn't given any proof yet (they said they did have but still silent now) while the actress didn't give a clear statement (her company said they're checking the information a day ago but still silent now). All the hate come to Soojin and affect badly to Gidle as a whole group now. :-(

Twitter is trending #Gidledisband coz their idols are accused of bullying and the one who started this trend is Soojin. :-(

• from "we will take legal action aka we will sue them"

to "cube personally contacted the sisters to meet and resolve the situation"

why bother contacted them? when you can just straight sue them if they are wrong, since they called soojin name

unless....

• I have been not a Soojin defender but an advocate

For letting this stuff go.

That being said, you are insane to think meeting with a big company like cube is a good idea, honestly this makes her look worse.

• The problem between SJ and the sisters was real but they said it was bully while Soojin said it was argument on phone with curse (and they haven't responded her). They need to meet up to make clear about that situation.

However, they also said she distorted money from many students in front of the school gate and she was in the motorbike gang.... If she did those things, why there is no other victims spoke out? Cube can sue those accisations but the main one which makes Koreans angry is still unclear from both parties. Why shouldn't Cube contact the accusers first before taking legal action?

• I have been not a Soojin defender but an advocate

For letting this stuff go.

That being said, you are insane to think meeting with a big company like cube is a good idea, honestly this makes her look worse.

At least they should respond to Soojin letter to give evidence (if any) that Soojin was lying or something, but why do they keep silent after Soojin's letter.

• If the accusation was false Cube wouldn't bother trying to set up a meeting with the sisters. They would just have their legal counsel serve them the lawsuit.

• Why should she admit to all the accusations if she didn't do it?

Not wanting to meet to clear things up and forcing her to admit things that might not be true is pure bullshit

That's why fans are tired. Just give all evidence and finish this soon. If there is no evidence, just post all they want to say and meet each other to resolve.

• The problem between SJ and the sisters was real but they said it was bully while Soojin said it was argument on phone with curse (and they haven't responded her). They need to meet up to make clear about that situation.

However, they also said she distorted money from many students in front of the school gate and she was in the motorbike gang.... If she did those things, why there is no other victims spoke out? Cube can sue those accisations but the main one which makes Koreans angry is still unclear from both parties. Why shouldn't Cube contact the accusers first before taking legal action?

just take legal action if its not true

why would you bother meeting them in the first place?

when you can just sue them and meet the at the court

if... what they said were wrong.....

why would one of the entertainment company in SK be afraid of 2 random sisters tho?

like EDAM take legal action and sue people for IU

they dont bother meet those people

if you are right why bother meet in private , just sue them

• If the accusation was false Cube wouldn't bother trying to set up a meeting with the sisters. They would just have their legal counsel serve them the lawsuit.

Some were true and Soojin admitted ( smoke, wore unsuitable clothes), the others were denied by SJ (distort money, steal uniform, assault..) but the main problem was bullying was different from both sides (sisters: bully vs Soojin: argument and curse). They should meet up to clear this one before taking legal action.

• Who knows if they aren't preparing to sue. Just wait to see how the scandal develops and finishes. No matter how the truth is, Gidle is affected badly by this already.

• The thing is they need to clear up soojin name and it can only happen after talking with those sisters and that actress. No one is listening to soojin story so they need those sisters to let public know what happened.

The accused sisters are not losing anything here, they might get sued but cube and soojin are the one who are losing major here so they have to resolve this.

Both the sisters and the actress need to come up with their proofs to end this messy game. If she is guilty let public know clearly instead of these games.

• Hyolyn threatened to sue her accusers back then and guess what, the public says she is cruel and heartless, even though all those allegations had zero evidence and were baseless af

• The thing is they need to clear up soojin name and it can only happen after talking with those sisters and that actress. No one is listening to soojin story so they need those sisters to let public know what happened.

The accused sisters are not losing anything here, they might get sued but cube and soojin are the one who are losing major here so they have to resolve this.

Both the sisters and the actress need to come up with their proofs to end this messy game. If she is guilty let public know clearly instead of these games.

This.

Some ppl think just sue them without meeting, but if they do that ppl will never know the true story. Knez still hate on SJ

Meeting up doesn't mean Soojin was scared or what. It's a way to solve the mess right now.

• SUE THOSE THOTS FOR FALSE ACCUSATION

The thing is they need to clear up soojin name and it can only happen after talking with those sisters and that actress. No one is listening to soojin story so they need those sisters to let public know what happened.

Copy from previous reply

• they said they only would meet after soojin apologizes

then cube cant sue them for defamation :/

They want soojin to Apologize for what?

Soojin has clearly said that she didn't bully anyone, and these accusers failed to give any proof or evidence.

Now cube wants to talk and they are denying, now the only thing left cube start a legal lawsuit against these false accusers and what is truth will come out in court.

When cube said they will start a lawsuit morons got butthurt and started accusing tthat cube is using power to silence those accusers And now when cube wants to talk y'all are still butthurt.

Wtf do you people even want cube/soojin to do? No matter what they do somebody always has problem.

• Who knows if they aren't preparing to sue. Just wait to see how the scandal develops and finishes. No matter how the truth is, Gidle is affected badly by this already.

if you want to clear soojin name, court is your best option....

thats why all companies goes with "we will take legal action" in most of their statement

now whoever spread those tweet about cube try to meet with the sisters

just make things worst than before

• if you want to clear soojin name, court is your best option....

thats why all companies goes with "we will take legal action" in most of their statement

now whoever spread those tweet about cube try to meet with the sisters

just make things worst than before

How long have you followed kpop? Although idols are proven to be innocent by court, knez still attack them even worse. They said companies use money, power or idols kill the victims the second time (I've read many already)... the best way is the accusers themselves tell the truth (they won't do it if they're sued, the court do it instead but knez never trust on the result).

I talk about idols and suing in general, not SJ case. Just look at the hate she's getting now in Kor, she will be hated more no matter how the result of the sue is.

• This is what i posted in the Gidle Guild so it seems appropriate here as well

For Soojin to clear her name now - she needs to sue and take action against every accuser regardless of whether she "bullied" someone or not...because the way its looking now is that the accused (Soojin) is the one fighting tooth and nail to clear her name where the onus should be on the accuser to bring clear evidence...

and if this happened in middle school so long ago lots of that evidence may already be lost therefore strategically Cube/Soojin needs to sue the hell out of everywhere to defend her name.

The court of public opinion has already decided guilt - regardless of the outcome whether she is guilty or innocent - the actual bullying is now irrelevant the issue is how can Cube mitigate such losses and the best way is to take all possible action to counterattack...

basically legally dox the sisters - by that I mean sue them and make their names public - is it ethical? is it moral? probably not but what's to lose that Cube/Gidle/Soojin hasn't lost already?

From the sisters POV they've already won - If I were the sisters I would hide and continue to post cryptic messages to continue to destroy Soojin in the court of public opinion - every action by Cube I would paint as the powerful destroying the weak...every time Cube contacts the sisters, they should claim interference, harassment and trying to silence the weak and innocent

This is no longer a simple case of bullying this is now effectively war and the party that can best manage public opinion will win and currently the sisters are winning by a large margin

• How long have you followed kpop? Although idols are proven to be innocent by court, knez still attack them even worse. They said companies use money, power or idols kill the victims the second time (I've read many already)... the best way is the accusers themselves tell the truth (they won't do it if they're sued, the court do it instead but knez never trust on the result).

I talk about idols and suing in general, not SJ case. Just look at the hate she's getting now in Kor, she will be hated more no matter how the result of the sue is.

it doesnt take how many years people followed kpop or not

there is law in every country, and company have any means to sue every accuser if they are wrong

why would you bother negotiate with accuser if you are on the right side?

IU dont care about accuser, she left no room for negotiate

thats why public can see which one is right and which one isnt

look at JYP and starship who denie the recent accusation, they end it with we will take legal action

they dont take their time to negotiate coz they knew they are on the right side, they are not afraid

bet their lawyer are ready to bring it on the court

but cube, take time to negotiate... with the accuser...

dont blame people to think there is something wrong with the case

• Cube also said they will take legal action but then soojin stared to receive even more hate from knetz, people were demanding cube to talk with accusers instead of starting a legal lawsuit that's why cube moved forward and agreed to talk but then those bullshit accusers backed out.

• Eh i think in the court of public opininon, going to court right now wouldnt do cube any good. If ppl are comvinced Soojin is a fault, they wouldnt be logical and say since the court said that she didnt bully anybody then she didnt bully anybody. Everybody (and fans alike) will be emotional and if you dont like soojin this wouldnt change that. Heck even right not both sides have given ZERO proof and ppl still hate soojin. Logic has gone out the window. Clearing soojins name must be done out of court. Court should be a last resort so they can earn the GP trust again. The girls who dont want to talk is obviously not looking for a peaceful resolution. They want Soojins head. I think Cube is gonna wait it out and try to see if their attitude changes and if not then court would be evoked. Now the actress is a whole nother situation which she cant even be sued cuz she didnt say soojins name.

based on what you said , if cube knew that they want soojin's head

why would they even gave them room to negotiate

they can sue the sisters since they drop soojin name , not like the actress that post cryptic words

fact that they want to meet up with the sisters in private , and not on the court just like what they said they gonna sue

why would a large entertainment company negotiate with some normal sisters in private ?

not on the court , since they accused and defamed your artist

is weird

• Cube also said they will take legal action but then soojin stared to receive even more hate from knetz, people were demanding cube to talk with accusers instead of starting a legal lawsuit that's why cube moved forward and agreed to talk but then those bullshit accusers backed out.

why would they agreed to talk in the first place tho?

isnt take legal action is the most efficient to prove you are not wrong

since alot of people talked about they accused without any proof

just sue them , leave no room to talk , go to the court and you won the case

i dont believe a large entertainment company would chicken out in the court against some normal pair of sisters

• why would they agreed to talk in the first place tho?

isnt take legal action is the most efficient to prove you are not wrong

since alot of people talked about they accused without any proof

just sue them , leave no room to talk , go to the court and you won the case

i dont believe a large entertainment company would chicken out in the court against some normal pair of sisters

Read what i wrote again, i clearly said why cube agreed to talk.

• I asked that to see if you know how knez do in idols' scandals. If you followed kpop long enough, you'll see no matter how the result is, idols are always hated unless the accusers themselves tell something more to make all things clearer (the meeting is needed.)

Those cases you said are totally different coz they were made up, but SJ case was real. They know each other and they had problem but one side said it was bully, the other side said it was argument on phone and curse. That's why knez suppose the accusation are true and attacking her.

Just look at T-ara situation, although the real victim was the group but even after all the proofs came out, knez still let the group down, coz they hated from the beginning already.

• I asked that to see if you know how knez do in idols' scandals. If you followed kpop long enough, you'll see no matter how the result is, idols are always hated unless the accusers themselves tell something more to make all things clearer (the meeting is needed.)

Those cases you said are totally different coz they were made up, but SJ case was real. They know each other and they had problem but one side said it was bully, the other side said it was argument on phone and curse. That's why knez suppose the accusation are true and attacking her.

Just look at T-ara situation, although the real victim was the group but even after all the proofs came out, knez still let the group down, coz they hated from the beginning already.

what if they will never want to meet with cube?

and the case wont get solved with the sister then

public opinion will getting worse, and dont forget

but since you said the meeting is needed, goodluck then

and dont forget , there is still another case with the actress and her witness waiting to be solved

i cant believe cube take their sweet time to have private meeting instead sue them and moved fast

before it getting worse and worse

• In Kor translation, they didn't want to meet coz SJ and Cube said they will sue them. They want SJ to admit the accusations first. If they avoid meeting, it will be a sue. Why do you think that Cube won't sue? As I said earlier, the meeting is needed coz SJ is on fire now and the sisters should speak something more.

If you read others' comments, you will understand why suing is the last decision. You sue and you win, you are still hated even worse by knez (I explained already), not mention it's costly and takes time coz there are many ppl involved-other classmates not just SJ and sisters.

I know all you wanna talk is that SJ was a bully, that's why Cube contacted the accucers.

• I've read this whole thread and I think CUBE already make a mistake because they contacted girls and no one from staff seem to suggested that maybe girls could come to label or some other place and meet with Soojin face to face.

Also it's getting weird like those sisters did kabedon to CUBE and they don't know how to react being pressed to the wall.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In Kor translation, they didn't want to meet coz SJ and Cube said they will sue them. They want SJ to admit the accusations first. If they avoid meeting, it will be a sue. Why do you think that Cube won't sue? As I said earlier, the meeting is needed coz SJ is on fire now and the sisters should speak something more.

If you read others' comments, you will understand why suing is the last decision. You sue and you win, you are still hated even worse by knez (I explained already), not mention it's costly and takes time coz there are many ppl involved-other classmates not just SJ and sisters.

I know all you wanna talk is that SJ was a bully, that's why Cube contacted the accucers.

why do i think that cube wont sue?thats what i asked why they dont sue them asap

they can sue the sisters without meeting them

since they got their transcript/ss from their post

you can make them confess that they were lying on the court under the law

im pretty sure knetz wouldnt mind if that was the case

well dont blame people to think like that, coz cube make other people thinks like that

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!