is Woojin (ex SKZ) actually a victim of false accusation ?

• So months after the infamous Woojin scandal .. can someone update to me about it ? I just found out that the company is actually exist so i wonder.... is Woojin actually a victim of false accusation ?

Also i started to think..... why are everyone jump into conclusion too quick ?

If he is really a victim for false accusation then idk what to say tho .... just pray for his mental health and well-being imagine losing ur career over something that is untrue

Can someone update me about the case ?

• I was only following his situation with him leaving skz and why... i honestly don't know much of the details on the other accusations so i can't say

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Ok as someone who ran the original thread I can try and help with why a lot of stays are still negative towards him?

-To my knowledge the original poster was actually never brought up, only a couple other accusers

-The way he worded his defense rubbed a lot of people the wrong way

-Not part of the scandal itself but the way he left the group leaves a lot of questions and a lot of stays dislike him for betraying Chan and the rest

However who really knows whether he's innocent or guilty. I don't think people should be treating him like the scum of the earth over something unproven but yet I can understand why stays are very wary towards him

• from what i recall,

the company ended up being real, the stealing of a logo and weird website and stuff were a coincidence that made it look made up.

i really think the accusations are true since he was kicked out long before the accuser even came out and chan literally like hates him. skz don’t want anything to do with him. and that too was long before the accuser came out publicly.

and he literally used his “letter” only to promote solo work. disgusting.

• im confused now tbh. i found out that everyone from my school unfollow him except me lol

and he lost like 300k followers? (last time he was at like 700k. i forgot)

anyways it seems like hes innocent? lmao

kinda scary how a random female can accused any male of rape but then 10 years later its false and the male has no friends anymore.

• Thanks a lot for this explanation.

I think the reason why this scandal blew up so much is because of the reaction from majority Stay on Twitter . the way most of stay on twt react with "i knew it" or "thanks god he left" attract non fans like me to know more about it thus joining the bandwagon on that day

• people are saying the accuser is a Brazilian fan that made the whole thing up because they were mad he left.
    1.) Sounds like a whole lot of bullsh*t if you ask me. Where's the concrete evidence?

2.) No one gets made an someone leaving a kpop group then accuses them of s*xual assult, just doesn't make sense.

3.) Why did the accuser use obviously fake evidence?

4.) Plus the accusations started on Twitter

I'm not too sure on the allegations but him and Chan aren't friends anymore. And whoever isn't friends with Chan anymore, there's a reason. I don't trust people Chan doesn't trust :zipr:

• Thats why . If he really innoncent then idk what to say anymore . After the current bullying scandal with all the "not enough proof and evidence" i wonder where is the same energy toward Woojin last year . I'm really shocked when i found that the company is actually real tho . But like what other user say theres still no conclusion for this case

• Official Post

People believed the Woojin scandal because of this man on Youtube who is palm reader. Back in 2017 he said he could feel a lot of sexual energy from Woojin and that he needed to be careful. So add in all of the other shady stuff his company was doing and you have a big scandal that pretty much everyone believes.

The victim I remember kept opening and closing accounts and a photo of him but the company denied the claims saying he didn't wear this shirt on that day and stuff like that. Woojin saying he never met the victim was kind of sus to me because you can't say you never met someone if you've never seen a picture. But idk that was a crazy scandal.

• People believed the Woojin scandal because of this man on Youtube who is palm reader. Back in 2017 he said he could feel a lot of sexual energy from Woojin and that he needed to be careful. So add in all of the other shady stuff his company was doing and you have a big scandal that pretty much everyone believes.

The victim I remember kept opening and closing accounts and a photo of him but the company denied the claims saying he didn't wear this shirt on that day and stuff like that. Woojin saying they never met the victim was kind of sus to me because you can't say you never met someone if you've never seen a picture. But idk that was a crazy scandal.

Do you think the reaction will still be the same if the scandal broke out now ? Because since all ppl stick with "no real proof and evidence no talk" during the current bullying exposed ?? Its not like the evidence for Woojin is clear enoigh to prove that he is indeed a sexual predator

• Official Post

Do you think the reaction will still be the same if the scandal broke out now ? Because since all ppl stick with "no real proof and evidence no talk" during the current bullying exposed ?? Its not like the evidence for Woojin is clear enoigh to prove that he is indeed a sexual predator

People were acting like they are now during the scandal they didn't believe the girl at all wanted more proof. But people got wrapped up in the palm reading, the vlive made by bang chan, the weird company stuff etc so if those things never happened then people wouldn't have believed the alleged victim so quickly.

• Thats why . If he really innoncent then idk what to say anymore . After the current bullying scandal with all the "not enough proof and evidence" i wonder where is the same energy toward Woojin last year . I'm really shocked when i found that the company is actually real tho . But like what other user say theres still no conclusion for this case

lets not forget that all bullying accusations over kpop idols over the years

most of them are false

now lemme list all of the bullies (hyolyn/hyorin, taeyong (did he even bully lmao?), jimin, yezi and the oldest member of fiestar, someone else born in 1980s lmao)

what im saying is that most of them are false.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!