Summary of most idol bullying rumors

• Because some people are confused.

I've taken most of these from Nate Pann, which is where most of the accounts + clarifications are being posted as of this minute.

I'm dividing this into two categories - The first is artists who were accused who knetz still believe are potential perpetrators due to multiple alleged victim testimonies. The company may or may not have already commented in these cases.

The second is artists whose rumors have been debunked completely and proven false. In these cases, the pattern I'm noticing is that there's usually only ONE accusation (no follow-up victim testimonies) that quickly got deleted, multiple loopholes in the story etc.

So here we go:

1st Category - Soojin (G-idle) Chuu (Loona), Hyunjin (Stray Kids)*, Kihyun (Monsta X), Aisha (Everglow)

2nd Category - Hyunjin (Loona), Sunwoo (The Boyz), Yunhyeong (iKon), Hyuna (soloist), Ahn Sohee (ex-Wonder Girls).

Notes:

The companies of ALL artists in the first category have denied claims. However, knetz online are not buying it and new alleged victims and witness testimonies are coming forward up to this second.

*Hyunjin (Stray Kids) - his case is a bit confusing, but for the most part, people are still believing the rumors because around 5 victims/testimonies have corroborated the story. However, he also has people defending him so make of that what you will.

There are other rumors, but these are the ones that are the most popular on Pann and Theqoo. There are some newer accusations, but with the way things are going right now, I'm going to wait to see if they gain any traction.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!