Re: I'm tired of blinks blaming bgs instead YG

• Except nobody does this :pepewhat:

Who on this site is blaming Yedam, Mino or whoever else in those groups for BP's hiatus? When has anyone ever said they're holding BP back? We complain about the hiatuses even when other groups aren't coming back lmao

I hear this everytime blinks are upset at BP being sidelined and it's honestly so stupid. Even in the most well articulated argument of YG being biased towards male artists, clearly pointing out that WHYGEE is the problem, we always have semi-literate bg stans, mainly Temeus, or whatever they're called, upset because "you're hating on Treasure" :pepe-comfy: or "stop blaming treasure, it's not their fault" :pepe-comfy:

The YG stans just want blinks to be quiet and happy with nonstop hiatuses and poor promotion. That's never gonna happen.

Get over it :pepe-in-bed:

• did you check the thread about two treasure members going on hiatus?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I haven’t seen it or really interpreted it that way. Usually blinks blame yg for favoring bg. We’ve gotten cb and news about cb about them, but BP... it’s vague comments. Radio silence. It’s obviously YG’s fault and they are blamed accordingly.

Of course arguments can be made about Blinks being shady towards the bg, not the right time or place, etc etc but that’s a different discussion and argument altogether.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Are there still death threats under all the bg group tweets?

• Where in the post that you quoted did it say they were specifically talking about akp?

Where in the post that I quoted did it say they were specifically talking about Twitter?

Bringing other platform drama here has been frowned upon since the beginning. Why make a thread on akp about Twitter when you can easily whine on twitter

• Nope

You might want to bc it will shed some light on why people feel thar way

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Where in the post that I quoted did it say they were specifically talking about Twitter?

Bringing other platform drama here has been frowned upon since the beginning. Why make a thread on akp about Twitter when you can easily whine on twitter

idk where you've been, but that rule has been gone for ages. All I asked was if there were still death threats under the boy group tweets which you seem to have taken offense to for some reason.

I don't even stan these groups and I see the drags on this site so I don't know where you're getting this "but it's just about YG!" when I distinctly remember a Blink making a thread just to drag iKon after their comeback. That thread about Treasure didn't even make it off page 1 before it started.

• Except nobody does this :pepewhat:

Who on this site is blaming Yedam, Mino or whoever else in those groups for BP's hiatus? When has anyone ever said they're holding BP back? We complain about the hiatuses even when other groups aren't coming back lmao

who's gonna tell you. a wholeass group of blinks were saying the yedam/mashiho hiatus news was stupid and that they should just announce bp comeback already :clown:

• who's gonna tell you. a wholeass group of blinks were saying the yedam/mashiho hiatus news was stupid and that they should just announce bp comeback already :clown:

and to prove a point here, im literally a blink who doesn't stan any YG groups other than blackpink, so this says something :mina2:

• :pepe-shame:

I'm tired of this whole thing. Blinks (the ones who are being problematic and annoying), stay in your lane. As a Blink myself, I know. I get it. It's been forever since their last comeback and we're all tired of waiting. I don't blame any of you for that. You also have a right to vent about those frustrations.

Until it crosses a line that is.

When it gets so out of control that we become bitter towards every other YG group, then it's a huge problem. Teumes are rightfully upset at us. News spread that two of the members would be going on a hiatus, and I don't think they know how long they'll be gone for yet, or even if their next comeback will have 10 or 12 members. Understandably, this is a very stressful time for them, full of conflicted feelings (happy that they're going on a break and getting rest, but worried about the next comeback, which will be in the summer).

Speaking of being worried about their next comeback, that's where BACKPINK comes in. We all know they haven't had a comeback in so long, and like I have said many times before, as one of you, I do understand. However, YG mismanages all of their groups and so many of them have not had a comeback in forever. We always complain that BLACKPINK has it the worst, and who knows, perhaps they do, I'm no expert, but even if they do, that doesn't at all mean that other YG groups don't have it bad. Spoiler alert: they do too.

Blinks were getting jealous and upset that Treasure is supposedly getting a comeback first, but there are quite a few problems with this. First of all, they could both come back during the summer for all we know. It's a possibility. Second, we do know a comeback is most likely approaching, since they are doing an OT4 magazine project with Rolling Stone (which is a huge deal by the way, why aren't we talking more about that instead?), something which recently, they have only been doing near comebacks. Sure, you have a right to be skeptical and want to wait for something from YG to be sure, but try to look on the positive side.

Also, why be mad at Treasure? I doubt they get to control when they get to comeback at all. Instead, be happy for them that their members are resting and they'll be coming back soon. Blinks, if you want to talk about what's happening with Treasure and don't want a huge fanwar on your hands, either keep everything you say to Teumes for the time being either positive and supportive or be absolutely quiet. They're probably going through a rough time and comparing how long you have to wait for comebacks to them or insulting them will do nothing to help either of the groups or fandoms.

Also, you don't have to stan, or even like, a group to be respectful to them and their fans. It's not hard at all. Go back to blaming everything on YG. Treasure and Teumes didn't ask for any of this. Blinks, let's focus on the BLACKPINK content we do have instead of fanwars and creating unnecessary rivalries. Jisoo just dropped her Rolling Stone interview earlier today. Did you read it yet? Why don't you kindly go read that instead of being a jerk to other fandoms?

If you're still somehow wondering why you should leave Teumes alone, despite the obvious reason of one less fight to worry about, do it so that if you ever get to see any of the BLACKPINK members, when they talk to you, they can be proud of how respectful and mature you were about this whole thing. I'm sure they'd love fans who were kind to their little brothers (who happen to look up to BLACKPINK a lot by the way). Also, just do it to be a good person, fandoms aside. I hope you take this message to heart and apologize if you have said anything out of line.

- Sincerely, a non-Teume Blink

Edit: Forgot to add, some people said that BLACKPINK should comeback first because they are bigger. First of all, we still don't know any exact dates of when either group is coming back, so this may not even be true to begin with. They might comeback first for all we know. Second all of, so what? Be happy they get to comeback. Every group, no matter how small or big, deserves a chance to release new music and get more popularity. Instead of being bitter and jealous that it's not happening to BLACKPINK, be happy that at least some YG groups still get to do it.

• this, honestly. its not that hard. and blinks acting like their shade is justifiable to me is just :facepalm:

• As a Tueme and Blink, thank you. I get both sides but the way blinks either:

1. Claim that blinks have never hated on yg bgs when it's literally happening in this thread 💀

2. Use mistreatment as a justification to hate as if every group under yg isnt mistreated and dont see anything wrong with them doing so

is so pathetic. I love black pink but man do I hate this fandom sometimes.

I get both sides too, but I have eyes and I can see what’s really happening. I know! There are more people in this thread hating on them than supporting them (so far) and it’s just tiring. As I said, you don’t have to like a group to be respectful to them or their fandom. It’s not like Treasure chose when to comeback or to get all this hate for simply existing under the same company as BLACKPINK.

Yes! This! BLACKPINK has it bad, there’s no denying it, but so do other groups under the label. Don’t take it out on them, take it out on YG, the one screwing everyone over. I love BLACKPINK too, and I’m sorry you have to deal with a fandom like this. If you ever want a non-toxic Blink to talk to, my DM’s are always open. Have a great day/night!

• mate, YG doesn't make music anymore.

Fighting over who gets a song is crazy to me.

its not even about the comebacks anymore. The fact that yg went and responded to an issue that was only a small fandom problem is clearly favoritism, like congrats, you got news on your favs and a reason why they aren't being 12 for the time being. But has YG ever gone and do a thing like that for BP? we literally had Jennie going thorugh anxiety problems in 2018/19 and yg never ever care to answer about it, the same sht when Rosé was going through stuff in 2019 and she had to come out and speak about it for herself, hell even last year with Lisa's issue for traveling YG didn't move a finger to explain sht, but now suddenly for all their boys the label can move the whole sea to explain it? that is a clear sign of favoritism

• lmao, people acting like a victim just cause we says facts, yg bgs are flops and they got the favoritism in that company, if you see that as hate then you are just as blind as yge

you're lowkey delusional for this

• how so? does treasure chart? does winner or ikon sell good? does any of them helped the yg to raise earnings in q1? BP did all of the 3 when they had a comeback, yet they aren't giving the same treatment.

don't bother with the facts. no one in their right mind should be denying that yg is misogynistic. blinks are some kind of evil force to them who are not letting them have a peaceful sleep at night the way they respond.

• how so? does treasure chart? does winner or ikon sell good? does any of them helped the yg to raise earnings in q1? BP did all of the 3 when they had a comeback, yet they aren't giving the same treatment.

How do you know?

BP just got a huge spread cover in one of the biggest magazines in the world.

With full interviews for all the members.

They get more money from Insta posts then the bg's would get from an entire album sale (all of the bgs combined).

I understand where you are coming from, because I also want to listen to new BP songs.

But the girls are rich and fed.

Then blame YG for that. That's nobody else's fault, there's no BP down conspiracy or misogyny. The fucking CEO CFO and a few other higher up management of YG are female. This isn't some area 51 pysop.

• how i said:

its not even about the comebacks anymore. The fact that yg went and responded to an issue that was only a small fandom problem is clearly favoritism, like congrats, you got news on your favs and a reason why they aren't being 12 for the time being. But has YG ever gone and do a thing like that for BP? we literally had Jennie going thorugh anxiety problems in 2018/19 and yg never ever care to answer about it, the same sht when Rosé was going through stuff in 2019 and she had to come out and speak about it for herself, hell even last year with Lisa's issue for traveling YG didn't move a finger to explain sht, but now suddenly for all their boys the label can move the whole sea to explain it? that is a clear sign of favoritism

• Speaking of being worried about their next comeback, that's where BACKPINK comes in. We all know they haven't had a comeback in so long, and like I have said many times before, as one of you, I do understand. However, YG mismanages all of their groups and so many of them have not had a comeback in forever. We always complain that BLACKPINK has it the worst, and who knows, perhaps they do, I'm no expert, but even if they do, that doesn't at all mean that other YG groups don't have it bad. Spoiler alert: they do too.

What is a BACKPINK? Jk. Just trying to lighten things up but I honestly agree. I think as a fandom we doth protest too much. We should be holding YG accountable but not to the extent that we let our 'emotions' override logic and compassion for other fandoms too.

To be fair, it's not only limited to Blinks (though we could be arguably one of those who complain a lot). It's one of the reasons I have to stay away at times from AKP, because being in the KPop sphere with fellow fans can sometimes be suffocating because there are so many issues you'd never even notice when you're not in it.

that's not the point. they have fans too? im not saying blackpink doesn't deserve a comeback. im saying unwarranted hate directed at other YG groups is unjustifiable. im not saying YG isn't misogynistic, im not dismissing YG's actions, im saying you hating on the groups for this is unjustifiable. ffs i could care less about other YG groups, and i only care about blackpink because they're the only group i regularly listen to music from- but that doesn't mean im going to start shading every other group because im upset.

if you're pissed make a thread and throw all your hate at YG without dragging another group in, i assure you no one will give yall a look because that is justified.

• What is a BACKPINK? Jk. Just trying to lighten things up but I honestly agree. I think as a fandom we doth protest too much. We should be holding YG accountable but not to the extent that we let our 'emotions' override logic and compassion for other fandoms too.

To be fair, it's not only limited to Blinks (though we could be arguably one of those who complain a lot). It's one of the reasons I have to stay away at times from AKP, because being in the KPop sphere with fellow fans can sometimes be suffocating because there are so many issues you'd never even notice when you're not in it.

A BLACKPINK is a revolution. We really do. I know what you mean. Thank you for understanding what I’m saying and agreeing with me. I appreciate it.

• This thread contains 111 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!