Lee soman is biased aespa

• I don't know hangul but I think this could be used as meme:

like in kdrama bad father is saying to his daughter

"don't worry child I will pay this 18 mln USD tax"

daughter.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• is he close with all his artists?

I don't know about all of them but he seems to have a good relationship with most of them

His interaction with Aespa isn't out of the ordinary, he often attend SM artists concerts and events

647b1f5973b7935a1f3c8efbbf952643.jpg

e043a84d9cbf77099f23d3b612251187.png

20200116_020236.jpg?type=e1920

0004043549_002_20190704185615676.jpeg?type=e1920

f7eb646184bd8dc49640d923e7f37c42.jpg

9%2BThis%2BSM%2BIdol%2Bis%2Bthe%2BMost%2BLoved%2BLee%2BSoo%2BMan%2B2.jpg

5ddb3ead482e0ec95eae48b236c2528c.jpg

4.png?type=e1920

66272_original.jpg

I dont know but he is ceo of sm

Sometimes he is private in him life

He hasn't been the CEO for over 25 years now lol. He's not even a member of the board of directors.

• He is representant of sm

• Correct me if I'm wrong but I have never seen any ex-SM badmouth Lee Sooman. I genuinely believe he treats his acts quite nicely

Just because he tax evades doesn't mean he treats people like shit.

• he’s also considered a national traitor and was wanted by interpol.... i hope queens stay far away from him as they should :pepe-use-head:

He made SM and is the foundation and the reason for the success of Kpop in Korea and beyond so he's more useful than you think.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Correct me if I'm wrong but I have never seen any ex-SM badmouth Lee Sooman. I genuinely believe he treats his acts quite nicely

Just because he tax evades doesn't mean he treats people like shit.

True. They all praise him so much.

External Content youtu.be

• He made SM and is the foundation and the reason for the success of Kpop in Korea and beyond so he's more useful than you think.

ew, i don’t care what his involvement in kpop is

(and international fans really play up his innovation lmao. implementation of the japanese training system after seeing the potential success of a similar industry following the recession in korea is.... not super innovative. like i don’t see why international fans don’t see it. we had a recession and we upped every aspect of entertainment exports as a result. including movies and tv, as well. if he didn’t do start using the japanese system, someone else soon would have, and that’s no joke after stj. he used an already made system, to achieve a goal that others were already working on, in a way that was already being thought of, to an audience that was already beginning to be formed before lsm even considered it.

he’s done less for kpop than international fans acknowledge, honestly. because they don’t know what it was like in korea or the surge in kmedia, or were brainwashed by media and company stans, etc.)

lsm is a criminal, a national traitor, and the girls only deserve to be around the best

• Arent you taking this a little bit too serious.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!