My brutally honest thoughts about BP X RS D1

• The cover photo was disappointing, northing iconic about it,there's no wow factor in fact ion even know what exactly Rosie had on, the individual photos were cool but SG & DC x3000

The actual interview was also disappointing,most of the content are previously revealed in LUTS, starting to think the pinks & their management really have nothing else to say lol

Most disappointing aspect was YGE withelding new music info!!!

They could have delved into the genres that make up the upcoming album,the sounds they're experimenting with,the amount of songs they're recording that might or might not make up the new album, the potential theme, the upcoming single & album timeline, zero mediaplay!! & Now the album is due sometime later this year lol wtf YG it's almost is if they're setting up the pinks to fail...

D1 is disappointing....

• This would have been a 100x better...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This would have been a 100x better...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

100%

• I don`t know if the pinks want it to be that way, cos fans are fans and antis sometimes...but it seams they stay in the safe territory of answering questions for a 10 year old kidd. They kind that makes them talk about their pets, favourite colours and not mentioning anything about their work, like they are children they don`t have any saying about the artistic result ( i am not surprised by this at this point ). Reminds me of the Billboard photoshooting.

I think the production must come from yg itself. So boring, i think vogue made it better.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Edited once, last by loneranger1 ().

• I don`t know if the pinks want it to be that way, cos fans are fans and antis sometimes...but it seams they stay in the safe territory of answering questions for a 10 year old kidd. They kind that makes them talk about their pets, favourite colours and not mentioning anything about their work, like they are children they don`t have any saying about the artistic result ( i am not surprised buy this at this point ). Reminds me of the Billboard photoshooting.

I think the production must come from yg itself. So boring, i think vogue made it better.

So u think it's the management or the pinks which actually is contradictory since BP music is alot more mature than other k-pop GGs music

Pretty Savage is not PG material at all lol

It's dumb lol

• let's be honest, no matter what they did, only a comeback announcement would have been exciting. yes, the girls are pretty but blinks have already seen them in so many photoshoots and a lot of us had hopes that we would finally get news of a comeback just to get one line saying theyre coming back "soon"

Also I hoped they will bare a little of their extremely private thoughts

All in the frame of music ofc like I want them to talk about their dream awards or stages or genres they wanna dabble in or their eventual peak or just talk about their immense fame & influence but If we take their words at fair value,even they don't acknowledge or even talk about it...

The whole nonchalant attitude...is a choice

• So u think it's the management or the pinks which actually is contradictory since BP music is alot more mature than other k-pop GGs music

Pretty Savage is not PG material at all lol

It's dumb lol

are we talking about the interview or what? And the way they make the interviews since always is like that, i am not talking about music. Are you even making sence, you talking about the pictures and the interview and then complaining like i talk about the music.... ¬‿¬:rant-bee::hey-bee:

go lol yourself :smirks:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Their answers lack much substance & agency

Almost as if they're not really in charge of their career...

• Yeah also the emphasis on hip-hop was definitely... interesting

Meh is exactly how I felt, however there's supposedly 4 more days of photos & interviews so let's see

Idk ...they didn't seem to know what they were talking about, and talking about hip hop can be tricky given the genre's racial history as an instrument of resistance. It seemed like a superficial answer, but they are kpop acts, you can't expect more from them in my opinion, at least they didn't say anything controversial

• This was their worst group cover after Vogue Korea last June tbh. A boring white wall as the backdrop, they did Rosé dirty, and none of their outfits, especially Jisoo's, complimented each other. Jisoo and Lisa were much more open in the interview than they were in the documentary, which was nice, but the rest of it was almost word for word LUTS stuff

They could have used this to build hype for the album, but instead they chose to re-hash the same stuff we already knew and said nothing about the actual new music...like when is it even coming. "later this year" is not specific at all

This is giving 4+1 project... lots of hype only for a major major let down. I don't have any expectations for the rest of the week, since it's definitely just individual covers for all the girls. Kind of sad considering being the 3rd gg after SG and DC to cover RS should be iconic but instead it's very meh

• i dunno why YG does this, then makes them interview but doesnt allow them to say anything

they always bring up trainee day challenges, when they are going on 7 year old group, like NOTHING has happened in the last 6 years as a challenge?

• for the past 2 years we've been getting recycled content...

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• you might be into something with the portraying of individuals personas, they clearly aren't showing them as a team, but more like the team

• i dunno why YG does this, then makes them interview but doesnt allow them to say anything

they always bring up trainee day challenges, when they are going on 7 year old group, like NOTHING has happened in the last 6 years as a challenge?

Cause then that would paint YG & by extension teddy as the bad guys lol

I rather they talk about the new music anyways but it's almost as if YG wanted to keep that privilege to just themselves lol

• Cause then that would paint YG & by extension teddy as the bad guys lol

I rather they talk about the new music anyways but it's almost as if YG wanted to keep that privilege to just themselves lol

Dude doesnt even allow them to show their faces on their friends videos lol

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Idk ...they didn't seem to know what they were talking about, and talking about hip hop can be tricky given the genre's racial history as an instrument of resistance. It seemed like a superficial answer, but they are kpop acts, you can't expect more from them in my opinion, at least they didn't say anything controversial

Somehow it felt the hip-hop talk was cause of BP 5th member lol

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!