Posts by luckyStarLight

YG can definitely give Blackpink better stages (vma, award show, concerts..etc)

I love their VMA performance they killed it but I was expecting more and my sis (blink) told me not to expect a lot but tbh I wanted them to do stage outside the box something different than other kpop groups something like little mix x factor performance of power. tbh both bp & bts vma performance is typical kpop stage their live and dance were amazing it just not giving vma vibe you know?

I was looking froward to powerful stage something like these (even if they invited band it would make their performance better)

Blackpink have the confident and stage presence to pull something like this (really hope YG will look at performance outside kpop)

some might think this is too sexy for bp but little bit of dancing and singing would be interesting (interacting with ppl behind the screen, looking at the camera ..etc but I blame vma for their camera work is the worst they didn't even focus on their dance during chorus)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

change of the instrumental a bit at the beginning would be amazing

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

cool intro and entrance would be great, like they could've people with pink cloak from the audience shouting blackpink

Monsta X , Stray Kids & Ateez have more ifans than korean fans so they were never part of korean chart competition.

When do you think the competition for bg in korean charts stopped ? I say after 2018/2019

I also think Melon chart is not relevant as "what the public listen to" as I think it's driven by fandom (except for few idols) more than ever

Seeing how a lot of Korean switch to youtube music I think they have more choices as to what app they can use

Spotify launched in Korea in 2021 and Youtube music in 2018 (and it seem that YT music is growing fast)

1656533552-image.png

Idk where my friend read this but she said Jihyo said they didn't want to pressure each other so they didn't tell each other if they will renew or not

External Content twitter.com

Fa-SnJfXgAAqWal?format=jpg&name=small

They could've used more popular TVXQ song (at least add 2 one their latest release and one their most popular) they didn't even add changmin solo

XG

great music

amazing vocal line

great performer

they're the total package

looking froward for their next release

Their covers

Their dance

mr preferably fine

bts miss right is great song

I thought this thread about teen top song miss right

External Content open.spotify.com

In queendom, I'm looking forward to loona performance I don't listen to them and never watched their live performance no nothing about them but I always read kpop fans comment about them and they always praise them so I have high expectation

rewatching her latest stage in immortal song and Double Trouble just made me think she always put so much effort into her stage and singing

and her ballad are just as good as her performance with dance

I was arranging my dressing room last month and I realised that I have a lot of jeans I have around 20 jeans on hanger and 30 folded so total of 50 some are new some old. Now I buy high rise wide leg jeans/ cropped or straight I also have skinny jeans

Do you use app or a website or do you own physical copies?

Do you read on your laptop, mobile or ipad/tablet or kindle?

I own physical copies of manga but my books are more than manga(if I buy physical copy of every manga that I read & finish my room will turn into a library XD) but I mostly read manga on my ipad, webtoon on my mobile sometimes when I purchase from comixology I read it on kindle (I have never read manga or manhua on my laptop or mobile just read chinese novel once on my mobile)

Lyrics

[Verse 1: Park Bom]

I breathe too much

Even the obvious things are difficult

The day I fall asleep come to an end

Even that moment feels far away

[Pre-Chorus: Park Bom]

Those days are for me

It hurts that it's getting far away every day

[Chorus: Park Bom]

I'll let you go

My everything, I'll let you go

Like a withered flower

Like a broken and scattered glass

I don't have tomorrow

In a infinitely weak land

I can't help what I am now

'Cause I'm a "too weak land"

[Verse 2: Kim Min Seok]

On those days, when you feel lonely like that

I want to cry endlessly from you for a moment

I'll be back again, it'll pass by soon

Don't say anything, I know everything

I'll forget it as soon as possible

[Pre-Chorus: Kim Min Seok]

Those days are for me

It hurts that it's getting far away every day

[Chorus: Kim Min Seok]

I'll let you go

My everything, I'll let you go

Like a withered flower

Like a broken and scattered glass

I don't have tomorrow

[Bridge: Park Bom, Kim Min Seok]

A day without you is infinitely weak for me

When the sun goes down, when I miss you again

When the dark night leans on me against the moonlight

If you lose, this heart will convey

[Chorus: Park Bom, Kim Min Seok]

I'll let you go

My everything, I'll let you go (I'll let you go)

Like a withered flower

Like a broken and scattered glass (Like a scattered glass)

I don't have tomorrow

source