Posts by luckyStarLight

I don't like akp new forum the UI is just not as good as the previous one I like the new stuff but the UI is not clean and why I'm a Newbie plus I need to edit my signature

I feel like jang hyun seung grew as an artist and as a person :waterr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I didn't have the time to login to akp to fangirl on uknow but OMG (spent most of my time on twitter) :lover2::lover2:

THE ALBUM IS SOOO GOOD :omgr::omgr:

External Content open.spotify.com