Posts by luckyStarLight

Edit:title is really bad , will edit it later

Fans

I see a lot of kpop fans are talking about Asian hate that happening in the US, tbh I don't know how these fans feel about what happened because some people have this mentality that "I like kpop, so I need to talk about it" some just talk about the situation because "it will be good image for the fandom" (I saw some of fans from other fandom do that on twitter) some fans keep asking "why other fandom not speaking about this?"

This is not a competition of who talk about it and who doesn't, nor is it a time to be "our fandom x fans did this... for this issue" nope it's not about you or your fandom it's an important issue and if you're doing this because you want acknowledgement or something then please stop. Talking about racism against other race have nothing to do with you like, if you believe that what happened is wrong and racist then talk about it. It just weird seeing people use the hashtag with their fave pic , random quote or even gif, the fans weren't actually talking about the actual haye crimes

Idols

I hated when kpop fans kept pushing kpop idols to talk about blm , and I really hope that fans won't do this again. I'm not going to go and check if evey Asian celebrity talked about it, just because they didn't talk about the Asian hate on social media doesn't mean that they are not upset about this. If kpop idols and other Asian celebrities post about this on sns then it'd good but never compare them to other who didn't publicly talk about it

For me it's this, what song make you think of it as a hug ?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is it tough?

No it's not very hard, I started studying when I was in my 1st job and I had plan to find a job in the data science field, but the reason that I might drop is because I switched career (cybersecurity) and my current job doesn't require in depth data science the 2 semesters that I studied are enough for now. I might continue my studies later when I feel like I settled in my new job

They just became one of my favourite kbands

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LIVE

2PM my house ICONIC

I also like this one Way Back Home

Head above water album is still one of my favourite , she released it after her recovery yet she sang amazingly. A lot of people pointed out that her voice sound like she's sick and that is expected after what she went through. When she released we are warrior you can notice how her voice start to recover Here you can see how her voice fully recovered

THE SONG IS SO FREAKING GOOD :waterr:

External Content youtu.be

ARTIST CREDITS

* Denotes both writing and production credit; no “*” denotes production credit only

• TWICE - "Heart Shaker" *
    • TWICE - “YES or YES” *
    • IZONE - “Eyes” *
    • GFriend - "Love Bug" *
    • Everglow - “GxxD Boy” *
    • EXO-CBX - "Ringa Ringa Ring" *
    • Baekhyun - “Disappeared” *
    • Cravity - “Believer
    • AOA - "뚜뚜뚜" *
    • B.A.P. - "Hands Up" *
    • fromis_9 - “Love Bomb” *
    • OWV - “Ready Set GO!” *
    • NCT Dream - "La La Love" *
    • NCT Dream - "Trigger the Fever" *
    • NCT127 - “Blow My Mind” *
    • ASTRO - “Love Wheel” *
    • Golden Child - “I Love You Crazy!” *
    • Cherry Bullet - “종소리 (Ting-a-ring-a-ring)” *
    • LOONA - “워성 (Satellite)” *
    • ONEUS - “808” *
    • SF9 - “무중렼" *
    • SF9 - “하필” *
    • SF9 - “룰루 랄라 Lullu Lalla” *
    • Wengie feat. David Amber - “Talk Talk”*
    • Wengie feat. Eill, David Amber - “Talk Talk (Japanese Verison) *
    • 유학소녀 (UHSN) - “Popsicle”*
    • DreamNote - “Dream Note” *
    • DreamNote - “Hakuna Matata” *
    • Ryeowook - “Something Good” *
    • Super Junior D&E - “Swaggerific” *
    • Up10tion - "Wild Love" *
    • Hyoyeon - "Mystery" *
    • Jojo Siwa - “Everyday Popstars” *
    • Julie and the Phantoms - “Edge of Great”
    • Julie and the Phantoms - “Wow” *
    • Fairies - "Mr. Blue Sky" *
    • Flowback - “Weekend” *
    • Idol Producer - "Boom Boom Boom" *
    • Idol Producer - "Firewalking" *
    • Up10tion - "The World is Waiting" *
    • Sexy Zone - "Birthday for you" *
    • MAP6 - “MAGIC” *
    • MAP6 - “Assassin”
    • Dream Shizuka (E Girls) - “Woman We Are” *
    • MyName - “Lovestruck” *
    • MyName - Sing Out It Loud *
    • Oh My Girl - “Illusion” *
    • Oh My Girl - “Crime Scene” *
    • Kevin Woo (U-KISS) - “Ride Along” *
    • Salu - "Goodbye" *
    • Doberman Infinity - "We Like a Harley" *
    • A.B.C.-Z - "Endless Summer Magic"
    • A.B.C.-Z - "Steal Your Lips" *
    • Heo Young Saeng – “DraMagic!” *
    • Harajuku Ekimae Parties - "Natsukoi - Summer Love -" *
    • Kim Ah Joong - "Run the World" *
    • David Amber - "I Luv It", "Second Time Around", "Gnarly", "Smile", "Wild Hearts", "Boomshakalaka", "Set Me On Fire", "Clayton Kershaw", "Here to Stay", "Ride", "Beautiful Liar"
    • Ashley Jana – “Electricity (Remix)”
    • PollicerSongs For Those Who Yearn – 12 Tracks *

source

His parents must be still so sad and stressed though. The number of time they asked him to bring a girlfriend (Or at least a child xD)

He really love kids, I remember in a tv show he said that his mum asked him for grandkids. I really hope one day he will find someone he love and get married and have kids. (the fact that all his dating rumours are usually just fans theory and rumours make me think how hard it is for him to hide his dating life)

https://theqoo.net/hot/1816851498

External Content twitter.com

let's not forget about his beautiful voice :lover1: