Kim Jaejoong is trending in Theqoo with morethan 60K views and 700 comments

• https://theqoo.net/hot/1816851498

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Still revelant after all these years and cockblocking of SM :siptear:

Btw, yes. I saw a lot coworker (woman) of him be insecure because he was more beautiful than them. Must be hard to get out with someone so handsome and popular.

His parents must be still so sad and stressed though. The number of time they asked him to bring a girlfriend (Or at least a child xD)

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• Hes going to be single forever cause his fans aren't going anywhere.

External Content youtu.be

• His parents must be still so sad and stressed though. The number of time they asked him to bring a girlfriend (Or at least a child xD)

He really love kids, I remember in a tv show he said that his mum asked him for grandkids. I really hope one day he will find someone he love and get married and have kids. (the fact that all his dating rumours are usually just fans theory and rumours make me think how hard it is for him to hide his dating life)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!