Posts by luckyStarLight

I don't listen to Taylor but who's ur sig? :omgr:

Kim Jaejoong it's from his Tender Love Special MV :lover3: he released it in 2020 with other few ost (but he also released few japanese albums/ost ) if you like rock and rock ballad I recommend checking his songs if you want to

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was expecting lovelyz to disband I still think they had a lot to show idk why but I feel each member now know what they want to do next

I've always loved babysoul voice since their predeubt ( she's good at expressing her emotional when she sing) I hope she release new solo songs and maybe album

Jin is another member I'm looking for her solo songs

I really like Miyu Takeuchi voice I would buy her album when she release one ,I actually hope she debut as a solo

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

U mean the visual position is not a thing anymore?

I mean it doesn't matter , even when a member is given the position of visual , it doesn't make a difference because sometimes they just look normal like other idols they don't have this unique/interesting look (sometimes I think it's might be the makeup or stylist) because as I said a member could be really 'visual' but the styling and makeup doesn't do him/her justice and the make him/her look like normal idols so it make the visual position unimportant

just like 4D , I think visual is not a thing in kpop anymore

This is just my opinion, In general we all see people differently some might say A idol is the handsomest/most beautiful in X group some might say B idol is the handsomest/most beautiful in X group beauty is subjective, I don't belive when people say everyone in group X is visual , yes everyone is pretty/handsome but I being visual mean the member that standout the most because of their look (interesting look, most beautiful), but now I feel like in every comeback different members look standout . I don't think visual ended in kpop or anything but I think now in kpop (maybe after gen 3.5) it's become less important, sometimes I blame the company or stylist (it could be the makeup, hair) This doesn't mean that everyone look the same but visual is not important because each member might standout in a comeback because of their look but this not necessary mean that they will standout again in another comeback

Every kpop idol look good, but not only in a group but in general not a lot of members look standout, they just look good and normal just like other idols (not all but maybe most) (excluding SM , JYP & some YG idols)

idk does that make sense ?

I followed BTS since their debut , they debut in the same year as ToppDogg so I checked both group

I was sure that I want to be part of ToppDogg fandom but I wasn't sure about BTS but I followed their comeback (I only liked Suga at that time, and jimin voice was interesting, I remember how excited I was for their Dark and Wild Album it's one of my favourite best album imo)

I discovered BTS before this song was released but this performance is the first BTS performance that I was obsessed with

I honestly don't get the point of albums, CDs is a dead medium. Companies already sell separate photobooks.

Honestly, the only reason for any of these things is for people that want physical goods in their hands, even with photobooks you can get tons of better or just as good photos for free from the artists Instagram page (in HD without print errors).

I was saying the same thing few days ago to another kpop fan , I only buy physical album of Japanese release because it's hard to get legal digital copy , multiple fans argued that digital sales doesn't help idol ear a lot and they don't want to pay each month for a service that they won't use it everyday or so. physical albums contribute to charts (and idols make a lot by selling them) idk If you think about it , for small groups that doesn't sell 50k-100k copy then cancelling physical albums might affect their mental health (negative thought, they're in small company and they don't see any result of their hard work, it's already hard for these groups to sell physical albums or get into tvshow so imagine the struggle that they will have to do good on youtube or other media platform)

I think music CDs are still in increase in japan but maybe not the rest of the world, however there have been increase in vinyl sales and I think maybe kpop will focus on vinyl &cassette more than CD

According to Statista, cassette sales in the United States grew from 74 million in 2015 to 219 million in 2018, with continuing growth.

With cassettes becoming a popular medium, local record labels have jumped in on the cassette crescendo.

source

[Article]Cassette sales double in a year with Lady Gaga best-selling album on tape

not sure how accurate are these datas

Infographic: The Rise and Fall of the Compact Disc | Statista

Infographic: The Vinyl Comeback Continues | Statista

I know a lot of companies are joining the NFT world , my sister sent me this video (she's not into tech or cryptocurrency) and I think this is one of the best explanation for kpop fans to understand NFT and if they want to join it

I'm just curious, I know a lot of kpop fans like physical content more than digital content, and I'm sure when you buy NFT the price will go higher (people see it as good investment)

• Do you prefer digital contents or physical contents?
    • Will you buy NFT?

External Content www.tiktok.com

jk

changmin liked ot 5 pic

External Content twitter.com