Posts by luckyStarLight

I was listening to the song while working on something and their voice surprised me

This girl and the one at 2:33, what are their names?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like her visual (I find her the prettiest in IVE, she's my favourite member she is my sister 2nd fave) and I think she will look amazing on magazine photoshoot

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FKfY9xFagAE3VXP?format=jpg&name=small

it's simply disrespectful in islam (wearing the name of allah and dancing with music

It's the stylist fault but still BELIFTLAB need to address this

3. [+66, -25]
    Wow... Still, shouldn't they at least be respectful of other countries' cultures

4. [+49, -0]
    I'm Buddhist and I don't think of anything when I see people going around with a Buddha necklace. Their overreacting solid

5. [+43, -0]
    So what's so rude about this...? It's not like he's bashing them with the necklace, it's just a religious necklace right? There are so many people who wear crosses as a fashion statement, nobody wears necklaces as a sacred thing in the 21st century

different religion have different belief, just like how culture in each country is different , for some religion it might be just an "fashion statement" but for other it have other meaning/value

Muslims have never liked people accessorizing their religion, people act as if its new. Even when they decorate their own homes with words of God its done extremely carefully or when they wear a necklace with Allah on its always put in a safe and precious spot after use. Just like... respect peoples beliefs.

External Content twitter.com

idk it give me jpop vibe (e-girls)

I'm looking for a dress for a party and I saw this and I thought I would wear it with

long dress with long sleeve (black) with slit and white tights lace

('m short 145 size xs/s)

what do you think? I feel like the neck part is too much and it might look weird on me because of my height?

Simulated Pearl Body Chain
    Material: Simulated Pearl Length 44.5cm Our Style No. ZC_170899 View this post on Instagram A post shared by Thalia (@thalia) on Sep 20, 2020 at 4:47pm PDT
    zcrave.com

If I'm not mistaken this is his first time collaborating with female idol live on stage

External Content twitter.com

External Content open.spotify.com

shannon williams

I think she was the first mixed kpop idol that I listened to

I'm not a big fan of why why but this is one of my favourite songs

I love B.A.P discography because you can find different songs with different massages they have a lot of songs with meaningful lyrics about media, social problem or to fight for your dream and sweet love songs or breakup songs

tribute to the Sewol tragedy yongguk written & composed the song

"The conquered mass media is fiction. Shield your eyes. All kinds of corruption and decay are options. Close your mouth"

"That innocent child has grown up suddenly." :pepe-sad:

this song have such a strong meaningful lyrics ,yongguk lyrics are ART

this song music and lyrics always give me goosebumps

:cryingr:

I don't stan him or got7, but his new album is good these two songs are my current favourite from him,

External Content open.spotify.com

So let's say a western artist decided to cover a kpop song in english or have copyright of the music to release the song which song and artist will it be?

Example: I think Twice I Can't Stop Me fit Dua Lipa Future Nostalgia album

dynamite & butter have bruno mars sound so idk I feel like maybe with different lyrics or funkier sound ? :pepe-peek: