Posts by luckyStarLight

I can dance this. I'm talented I know

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

day6 on the charts — mostlymyday: Day6's 'Emergency' (aka Dance6)

I think this is above my level :teeheek:

might try it

I've been a kpop fan for soo long and I tried to dance to kpop but my feet hit each other :sweatr1:

I can't really dance, not freestyle, not to kpop and not even traditional dance , my body just refuse to move it always look weird and awkward

so if you know how to dance to kpop , how did you start? did you start with basic?

I grew up listening to Avril when I was a teenager my playlist was full of Avril albums , bsides and unreleased songs (I was obsessed) it was also full of punk rock bands and Avril was the only solo female artist that I listened to (not including female artists in bands) and then Taylor swift came with her debut album and it was completely different than what I listen to (I loved the way she tell a story through her songs) she's the 2nd solo female artist that I really liked

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

More of Ben Barnes singing

External Content twitter.com

:teeheek:

with a ceiling height of about seven meters, A sauna room for his mother who loves saunas, & a luxury foreign car in the underground parking lot that he gave to his father, which cost about ¥50 million.
    Jaejoong says that he grew up in a big family with his parents & 8 sisters.

"I didn't have a room of my own when I was a child," he said. That's why I've always been very greedy when it comes to houses, and my parents' house was more particular than mine," he said, explaining his passion for houses.

The MCs in the studio were also impressed with Jaejoong's thoughts when he revealed that it was his dream to give his parents a house as a gift, saying, "I wanted to give them a house for their 40 years of hard work."

he came up and planned everything foe this house.

credit translation

The snall drawer he made is also placed here.

FKl4JmXagAIrLPR?format=jpg&name=small

While his new house is completely different than his old one I think it cost more than 2 billion won

After watching the video, Mr. Goto asked, "How much did it cost? Jaejoong said, "I bought it for about half the price of my previous house (¥500 million)." He continued, "Actually, I bought it for financial gain," revealing that he bought it for asset management.

cr: twitter

Inside the house, Jaejoong himself explained about the dining room with its ¥5million high quality table, and the 50 square meter living room with a painting he purchased for ¥20 million.

FKmZ9ZoUYAQqPaE?format=jpg&name=small

MC Ms. Sashihara was surprised to see the dress room, which is the "DR" part of "2LDKSBRDR. It was like a VIP room of a luxury brand, with clothes lined up in glass cases. It's a store!" Their eyes lit up as they looked around.

Then, from the workroom in the "S" section, we went to the bedroom in the "BR" section. There was a large bed and the ceiling was lit up like the stars in a planetarium, creating a fantastic world view. Jaejoong said, "I really like this ceiling. I can sleep well.

FKmZ_HkVcAEjjc_?format=jpg&name=small

FKmZ_myUYAIXWrb?format=jpg&name=small

and they sound amazing live :omgr:

His laugh :teeheek:

External Content youtu.be

I was listening to the song while working on something and their voice surprised me

This girl and the one at 2:33, what are their names?

External Content youtu.be

I like her visual (I find her the prettiest in IVE, she's my favourite member she is my sister 2nd fave) and I think she will look amazing on magazine photoshoot

FKfY9xFagAE3VXP?format=jpg&name=small

idk it give me jpop vibe (e-girls)

I'm looking for a dress for a party and I saw this and I thought I would wear it with

long dress with long sleeve (black) with slit and white tights lace

('m short 145 size xs/s)

what do you think? I feel like the neck part is too much and it might look weird on me because of my height?

Simulated Pearl Body Chain
    Material: Simulated Pearl Length 44.5cm Our Style No. ZC_170899 View this post on Instagram A post shared by Thalia (@thalia) on Sep 20, 2020 at 4:47pm PDT
    zcrave.com

If I'm not mistaken this is his first time collaborating with female idol live on stage

External Content open.spotify.com