Im gonna say it

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Smiley from Yena gives me big Jojo Siwa vibes and idk since it popped into my head I can’t forget it :pepe-sad:

Not the song but the whole happy vibe

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• idk it give me jpop vibe (e-girls)

External Content www.youtube.com

• I'm 1000% okay with this.

I think this is a demo that has been missing in KPOP. A cute almost girl crush-esque artist. Like, she is not sexy/cute like what most KPOP artists go for. She is just cute in general and gives off more of a cool/sweet vibe. She is also kind of tapping into a pop/rock demo as well that has been lacking.

I think she is creating a unique lane for herself in the KPOP industry, and if she can amass even HALF the fan following Jojo had, she's set for life.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• idk it give me jpop vibe (e-girls)

Trueee

• I'm 1000% okay with this.

I think this is a demo that has been missing in KPOP. A cute almost girl crush-esque artist. Like, she is not sexy/cute like what most KPOP artists go for. She is just cute in general and gives off more of a cool/sweet vibe. She is also kind of tapping into a pop/rock demo as well that has been lacking.

I think she is creating a unique lane for herself in the KPOP industry, and if she can amass even HALF the fan following Jojo had, she's set for life.

Best thing is, Yena is just being herself with this concept. Her 4D personality shines through, i can just feel Izone Yena in this solo version of Yena.

TBH, all of the Izone solo debuts have been so true to brand. Yuri with her softer, more introverted vocal focused IU vibes. Eunbi with her more mature/sexier concept and sound, which fits her as the unnie of the group, she is gonna be 27 already this year =O .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!