How girl group will compete against her?

• In queendom, I'm looking forward to loona performance I don't listen to them and never watched their live performance no nothing about them but I always read kpop fans comment about them and they always praise them so I have high expectation

rewatching her latest stage in immortal song and Double Trouble just made me think she always put so much effort into her stage and singing

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and her ballad are just as good as her performance with dance

• Their bigger fandoms will help them win in voting, but she's gonna eat them up on everything else.

I'm not a fan of having a soloist compete against a group because it puts them at a disadvantage because they only have their skill sets to lean on (like a group can have a great singer and then a great dancer can lead a dance break), but Hyolyn is more than capable as a performer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!