how popular is my teenage girl? chances for success

• my teenage girl final lineup 5

1. i*zone/wanna one level success - peak survival show group success (0) 0%
    2. higher than i*zone/wanna one level success - new peak (0) 0%
    3. twice debut start -- slow in the beginning but will pick up HEAVILY (1) 20%
    4. upper midtier success -- comebacks, few cfs, but barely any salary (3) 60%
    5. lower midtier success -- have some presence, but still in debt (1) 20%
    6. flop group -- uni.t moment (0) 0%

this is a genuine question because i really like hyunhee :cryingr: and she's dropping out of the top 7 :waterr: please vote for her

how popular is my teenage girl in korea? i'm guessing that international fans aren't their forte because there's literally zero noise about it in stan twt or even here. maybe i am just blind

i wish for their success because surprise is a BOP i hope they do well on charts

but i still think grade 1 and grade 2 contestants shouldn't debut yet :cryc: it's too early for them to really know what they want :waterr: 

my current opinion of mtg final lineup will be mid-tier. i don't think they're going to stand a chance against leading 3rd gen (bptwiceomg) and 4th gen leaders (aespa,itzy,ive) and debuts lined up (nmixx, lesserafim) and there's also the substitution of boy groups for fans, which i assume are non-creepy people who likes to see young children doing ambiguous things

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!