Do you think Viviz will doing well competing with all these new girl groups?

• I hope they will doing well. But Koreans mostly love fresh new faces girl groups make me scared if they can't compete with all the gg that will debut later. And they have more K-fans more than I-fans is kinda giving them disadvantage, as now Koreans are focusing on the new girl groups from the big companies as they always do. I really hope Eunha, Umji and SinB will doing well at least in Korean music chart. They will always have special place in my heart and it is hard to see what's going to happen for them in the future and how people will mocking them if they're not that successful.

• tbh probably not. Gfriend was already on a downward trend and now they're gonna comeback smaller. I predict only a small portion of Buddies will actually support and Koreans are gonna be more fixated on the young fresh faces, not people who debuted 7 years ago. I hope I'm wrong though. They'll probably do well enough to stick around, but probably not enough to create a hit or win on music shows.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!