Posts by Tamagotchi92

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it depends if they ever managed to get known by the general public. Some of them do become staple figures on variety shows, because their groups were/are so well known. Others get married and live a good life with the money they made.

However, the more recent, the more saturated the market has become. Ever since around 2013 there has been a new group debuting every single week on average, with the exception of 2020 (due to a global pandemic I'm guessing). That is 250+ new idols every single year (if ou take an average of 5 members per group). Realistically speaking, most of these groups will not hit it big, especially not in terms of public recognition by the Korean public.

However your group getting recognition isn't what you need as demonstrated by crayon pop. What you need is individual recognition, when talking about a career after the idol life. Groups like SNSD, in which all members re known, don't come along every year. You'll more often have groups like Miss A (Suzy), EXID (Hani), After School (Nana), from which one or two members are really well known. These are usually the members who will end up with an active career when their idol career is ending.

Of course if you're in one of the absolute top groups in terms of sales and have the good fortune of actually seeing some of the money you made the company (honestly B.A.P got screwed over so badly), you basically just have to make sure not to end up in some kind of crazy none scandal or turn out to be a criminal and you're pretty much set for life.

tl;dr: most of your faves will end up living pretty average lives after their careers are done, cause the market got to saturated.

good to see the boys are as polite as ever ♥ poor Minho getting scolded

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The vast majority of kpop fans too, it was nice at least once seeing kpop fans united

Chaenyeol scandal is a non scandal, even if he did what he was accused of. I cannot believe that he has to enlist because of it. Oh well, what's done is done

His public image took a pretty decent hit, so new personal brand deals won't be that frequent at the moment. Compared to having to enlist at the top of his popularity, this is a great time. As long as he doesn't pull any shit while enlisted, he should be pretty okay when he comes back.

Then how would you define success? The amount of people who know about you? that's near impossible to measure.

For example, I barely know anyone from the mumble rapper kids, and the ones I do know are mostly because they were involved in criminal stuff and ended up in the news (tekashi69 for example), does that mean they are not successful, since a lot of people don't really seem to know about them?

I wouldn't say Destiny's child as a whole is second most influential, or at least not world wide? when looking at best selling songs by girl groups per country, TLC and Spice Girls appear far more often and in far more countries than Destiny's child.

now if you're going to talk girl group legacy, then wouldn't destiny's child be number 1, considering Beyoncé is who she is? Though I think more people know about Beyoncé compared to destiny's child.

External Content twitter.com

TAEMIN'S ALTER EGO APPEARS DURING SHINEE'S GROUP PHOTOSHOOT

1.jpeg

He was shocked when he (realized) he was making the M sign with his fingersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It turns out that he had a black t-shirt that was a SuperM t-shirtㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (no one knew but they found out during a fitting)

Minho: (wrap up everything!!!!)

theqoo

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (He showed) the SuperM (side) he's got inside

2.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat's with his t-shirtㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Ah, I'm about to die from laughing for realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. "Yah, do you want to die"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. SHINee is really so freaking funny these daysㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. SHINee is the funniest groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ckㅋㅋㅋ

7. "Yah, catch that spy~!"

8. Ah, they really look like they have good team work

9. Taeminie must be really busyㅋㅋㅋ

10. Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why does everyone in SHINee look like a baby ㅎㅎ

11. The atmosphere in the SHINee team is so nice

12. Ah, everyone is cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm fond of SHINee and Taemin, so whenever I see (their names) in the title I click on itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. Minho and Key look so funny in the last pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Out of all t-shirts, the coordi made him wear a SuperM t-shirtㅋㅋㅋ

15. All the members in SHINee are so likeable. I (find them) cute every time I see them :)

16. At the end everybody did the sign togetherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

you tell your company you had some "beef" with a kid in your class, because you obviously don't remember bullying them and then your company will hopefully be smart enough to go look for them before their posts reaches the front page of pann or a similar messaging board.

A big company seems to be an advantage as they have more means and people to keep stuff under wraps if they want to.

yes! they really don't promote they girl groups with the same amount of effort and passion they do for they boy groups, they don't even give them stable cool concepts, i hate it, but i love how constant and great they're being with aespa with all that content and cool concept! finally treating girls right

as a shawol, I'm obligated to say that they never decently promote SHINee either (so many comebacks people didn't kno about), but at least they interesting concepts every time. I am looking forward to seeing more of Aespa soon!!!

Bro I almost forgot about aespa. SM WHERES THEIR COMEBACK??

please don't forget about them, they can't get banned to the dungeon now that I just found out about them ;(

yes! i'm actually surprised they're doing this with a girl group = an interesting and powerful concept, constantly releasing content from all of them or individually and keeping us interested! i see a bright future for aespa! finally sm is giving girls what they deserve :love:

the little videos are all soooo cuuute

also I just saw their behind the scenes videos and they're so funny and sweet

OMG The girls done so well! 32m in 3 weeks for a remake ;( forever is so beautiful ;(

Stan aespa guys :* you get clear skin and your finance increases :love:

this song has been on repeat in between SHINee's new album for the last 5 hours, it's so beautiful :omgr:

this was pretty cute too

thank you!!! gonna watch it now :lover2: