Posts by Tamagotchi92

this is too cuuute, I'm sure they'll take pictures with their juniors when asked

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

more onf members being cute fanboys

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

more reactions to SHINee giving everyone live

'DON'T CALL ME' RECORDING BEHIND | BEHIND THE SHINEE

theqoo

1. It's crazy, (I can't believe) it's my birthday

2. Oh my God, what's really Choi Minho-ing;;; (T/N: OP is doing a wordplay with the phrase 'what's going on/happening' and Minho's name )

3. What's Choi Minho-ing with SM these days,;;;;

4. Woah, this is crazy. They must be really crazy

5. Woah, they even did the recording behind ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. You're giving us.....this....?

7. Is this real, this isn't SM, right??

8. What's going on with SM, I'm a little scaredㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9.ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI like it so much

10. Fangirling is a long-term job... what's Choi Minho-ing

11. Heol...Can I receive this....Thank you..ㅠㅠㅠ

12. This is really niceㅠㅠㅠ

13. I'm really fainting

14. Heol, it's crazy crazy, way too crazy... out of all contents, I wanted them to fulfill my wish and (upload) this one. I thought it was the one that had the lowest possibility (of being uploaded) but this is really crazy!!!!!!!

15. It's crazy...daebak!!! this is not a dream, right??

source

Are you all honestly shocked about this? especially the part about Bobby getting more? I mean YG loves the kid so much, het let him and his team debut even though they lost the survival show set up to make them popular. Winner turned to be more popular so he shipped them off right after debut to promote ikon. It's not Ikon's or Bobby's fault, but YG has always played favourites and Bobby is definitely one of them.

cases like this only work out if your international fandom is not only big enough, but willing to spend money. That means album sales and performances. You need the album sales in the fist place to be able to even start giving international performances.

I only remember one group from the top of my mind who were basically blocked from Korean promotions and still managed to survive and that was JYJ. However they were on a completely different level of popularity when splitting from TVXQ and they had sufficient income from the Japanese market. Additionally, they were not hated in Korea.

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

please leave SHINee out of this hot mess, BTS is doing fine