Posts by Bot7654

What do you mean leaked videos?

Having the biggest peak for a song of any 3rd Gen group with D4's 24 hour ULs as well as the highest first week digital points in circle history. Things that probably will never be broken.

Also the girl group of the 3rd gen most consistent with their B-sides being enjoyed/consumed by the public.

I think they'll be known for leading a resurgence in the girl crush genre which faded in the early-mid 2010's in favor of a return to the cute groups. After 2018-2020 we saw a lot of "BP copycats" and more groups in the girl crush genre.

Another point would be along with BTS, normalizing Friday releases for big groups. That wasn't a thing in previous generations at all, but it relatively common now.

For Dreamer since he probably can't figure out Melon's website.

Melon Top 1000 daily, from Melon's own website.

BP:

186. Shut Down
    190. Pink Venom
    261. AIIYL
    327. Lovesick Girls
    446. Playing with Fire
    540. Forever Young
    557. HYLT
    643. D4
    801. Stay

Twice:

187. Merry and Happy
    673. Dance the Night Away
    704. Heartshaker
    840. Cheer Up
    Every other Twice song? Out of the top 1000.

More Koreans were listening to BP's Stay, also from 2016, than Cheer Up or TT. Embarrassing.
    My point still stands.

It wasn't just that song, it was all the songs. You clearly are unaware of the rain season in Korea and how it affects songs, so can you please go do your research and shut up for now?

It IS a recent thing. Two of those songs got there pretty recently. And again, it doesn't fucking matter. There are bunch of boy group songs that were never as big as any Twice or BP hits but have similar or bigger numbers. If you wanna use that irrelevant metric then use it fucking fairly instead of bringing it up only when it benefits your argument.

I didn't say it is easy or hard, I told you what's the difference between the songs down there.

There is no such thing as Top1000, there is no such chart you bafoon. Officially none of BP songs are currently "charting" like you claim they are. They all left top100. Just like all the Twice songs. That's all we need to know about the charts. And farthest you can go is Top200, that'd give you one song. Top1000 is not a thing. The only fucking way people are able to even check that is through a 3rd party application. So stop fucking mumbling about a chart that does not exist. If Top1000 is a "thing" then fuck it, Twice has more songs in top5000 than Blackpink, case closed.

The rain affects all the songs ULs but it doesn't affect their placement or time on the chart much. Nayeon kept falling at a rate much faster than other songs. Rain wasn't a factor. People with basic abilities to comprehend patterns can see that.

There are plenty of boy group songs that have high streams since it's easy to manipulate, but have rather low ULs (Exo Kokobop for example). There aren't any boy group songs that weren't big that have super high ULs. It's another poor excuse on your part since Twice songs have poor longevity.

The data exists. Since you lose the argument, you only now saying this as a last resort. You can literally check where in the top 1000 a song is on melon's own website when you look at the artist, go to their songs, and click on the song. It says in Korean where in the top 1000 it placed on their daily chart. How ignorant can you be?

Dude, what fucking excuse? It's the fucking reality. The song literally had a reverse run and peaked really well but then the rain season hit and killed the momentum, I was literally there tracking this shit, you're gonna argue with me? And I literally said it did well, not that it was a huge hit.

It absolutely has. Melon changed a lot, even the way people consume music changed, it has more playlists now like Spotify.

And ffs, that metric doesn't even matter. Like who the fuck cares if one song has 6 million ULs and the other, 5.5 million ULs? Oh, we know why YOU do. Because literally, what was it, last months, that Playing With Fire surpassed 6 million? :pepe-just-smile: Like your agenda is so weak, pathetic and lame man, you can certainly do better. You imediately trying to make a big deal of a metric just because BP got slightly ahead.

People ARE still listening to them, dude, you didn't even fucking do your homework and coming here embarrassing yourself. Do you fucking know what's the difference you're talking about? It is like couple of thousands, sometimes hundreds of UL difference down there in the top1000. Like mf you just talked about songs reaching 6 million or not, now you're talking about 5k uls at best? That's less than one playlist would add. You're a complete joke dude, refering to top1000 is such a last resort move, like you clearly know Twice is above BP if you have to go to that kind of metric, still charts my ass, get outta here.

Rain can take down a song that easily? Must not have been a hit.

Twice has one song over 6M, BP has 3. It's not a recent thing that they got ahead.

You really are lacking function if you are making the point of about how easy it is to get in the top 1000 when Twice songs can't even do that after a year or two. A couple thousands of listens in a day? Less than one playlist? Yet still no Twice in sight. No one is still listening according to actual facts and data. It hurts you that bad for you to have to cry like that lmao. Literally hurting your own argument, it's too easy lmao.

Making excuses for Nayeon just because she performed about the same as Rose and much worse than Jisoo?

Your argument about the system change has no relevance to the 6M ULs point. Since the userbase has declined it actually favors Twice, but they still only have one song to reach that amount to BP's 3.

If Twice's songs had lasting impact, a small group of people would still be listening to them. Literally takes like a thousand people only listening to a song once in a day, in a country of 50m people to reach the top 1000 of melon. Twice songs fall off so fast and so hard that a majority of their singles, including their #1's haven't seen the top 1000 in months or years. It's the EASIEST thing to do and Twice's songs have such little impact they can't even do that while every single BP single still charts. But, I was kind and said Twice vs BP having more domestic success was debatable.

I’m curious do you live in Korea? How would you know if a song is heard of or never heard of again? At least domestically?

I've been there several times for extended trips in the past 10 years, but I'm just talking about the charts, which generally reflect relevance of a song long term, especially when looking at the daily ULs of old songs. When people forget about or no longer want to listen to songs, they won't get any ULs. Half of Twice's singles, including the number ones, aren't even present in the top 1000 of Melon most of time, while almost all of BP's singles, #1 or not, are. People still listen to them casually.

worldwide sure, but domestically no.

That can be debated, it's not as clear as BP's domination over Twice internationally, which I would agree with. BP having more weeks in the top 10 of melon than Twice, more digital points on circle overall, more songs over 6M ULs, etc is why it would be debatable. Twice's hits tend to fall off the chart fast never to be heard from again.

Which stadium did they fail to sell out? Are you talking about Australia? You can't be serious. But well, you are never serious anyways.

Lisa's solo flopped, Rose did sub par, Jisoo did sub par. Only Jennie got a hit song in Korea. Be fr

Yeah, that one is true, shit happens occasionally when you actually frequently release music and not every 2 years you know.

Who cares about 4th gen? They are gonna snatch all the records eventually. In fact they already snatched blinks pride - the Spotify streams. At least Twice has time before it happens. But for 3rd gen Twice's records will forever hold and that's what matters.

By this logic Nayeon was sub par and Jihyo was worse than a flop.

BP was most streamed girl group again the 5th year in a row on Spotify globally, with no releases. They are fine.

You really love dissing twice unintentionally.

Many Onces said the same thing. It is just a wishful thinking. BP already struggled with Shutdown, still hasn't crossed 100 mln streams on Melon.

The chart changed and melon isn't the be all end all where streams are accrued anymore.

It's almost at 500m on Gaon digital index, which is 150m more than any song Twice has put out after Fancy.
    It's streams are fine, especially considering downloads aren't really a factor anymore.

There was no struggle.

I am not gonna go through this again, Twice took a bold move to change their entire concept, image and sound. BP is still releasing D4 remixes with similarly cringe lyrics. Twice, prior to those 3 years you're talking about, already released more successful songs than BP until now.

Worldwide and in Korea BP has released more successful songs despite a lower discography, those are the facts. I'm sorry it hurts.