Posts by iniesfree

<3 Concept: Cheeky

• I liked the duality of the sets for Cheeky's MV, from dark theatre to city to colorful and upbeat, etc. The members suit all the concepts simultaneously which is a also plus
    • No More had a sexy concept which was definitely a strong trait of the 2nd gen of K-Pop (Ex. Nine Muses, Stellar, After School, etc.) and a little bit of the 3rd gen. I'm honestly just not a fan of the sexy concept and I'm really thankful it isn't too popular in the 4th gen/5th gen :sweat: Instead, I would've went with a more chill summery concept to match the song a bit more (Ex. Wonder Girls - Why So Lonely)

<3 Song: No More

• I loved the reggae-pop sound that UNI.T decided to utilize in No More and paired with N.CA's powerful vocals/high notes and the groups overall harmonies, chef's kiss truly
    • For Cheeky, I loved the bass heavy cheeky cheeky woo part and wished it was utilized more throughout the song. Overall, not a bad debut song but other than that one part, the song didn't stand out too much for me in terms of melodies, vocal/rap. EL7Z UP has a lot of talented members and I would love to see their personal strengths being utilized better in their title tracks in the future

<3 Anyways, stan EL7Z UP y'all

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

<3 Resonating heavy with this one. As the start of a new era of K-Pop begins, one can't help but reminisce about past generations and how much personal history we shared with the different groups we stan/ed

<3 I personally got into K-Pop around the 2nd Generation where groups like BIG BANG, SNSD, 2NE1, SHINee ruled and it seemed like their shoes were impossible to fill but then, the 3rd Generation came and groups such as BTS, BLACKPINK, EXO, TWICE took the world by storm and then the 4th Generation was introduced and groups like TXT, New Jeans, Stray Kids, LE SSERAFIM, IVE, ENHYPEN are currently thriving and now that the 5th Generation is starting to trickle in slowly, it'll be fascinating to see what journey of accomplishments lie ahead of them as the torch passes on

<3 As new generations are introduced and new trends, concepts, styles evolve over time, one can't help but feel proud of how big and globalized K-Pop has become especially those who were there from the beginning but it's also bittersweet feeing because it's just another reminder that we're getting older

<3 Nonetheless, as contracts are being discussed and groups are entering into different stages in their careers, I thank them for their hard work and wish them the best for the future that's to come...still super bummed about RV & BP though ngl :sob-bunny:

<3 Punching the air with Wakeone Entertainment right now cause she could've easily been given one of the 4th generation's 'IT Girl' titles if they pushed her image enough especially during the time where her ISAC Dance performance went viral :mads:

<3 Anyways stan Xiaoting y'all (don't mind me bringing back her legendary red hair with this fancam)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

<3 The problem with the future ILL-IT concept is finding one that suits all the members equally. Yunah/Youngseo/Minju/Iroha are more girl crush suited, Wonhee suits brighter more feminine concepts & Moka is versatile and can suit any concept

<3 I would definitely like to see a dark elegant concept but I'm not sure how well that would do sales wise. They'll probably end up going with something bright, simple, but Y2K-esque to follow the trend and then find their own style afterwards

<3 Honestly, I knew about the existence of their group but I wasn't fully aware of their music until they were introduced on Queendom Puzzle and Yeonhee was announced as a member of EL7Z UP. Congrats to her! :thumbs-up:

<3 After listening to their music, I don't get why they're not more popular tbh, specifically 'Chiquita'. The song utilizes the retro/synth pop sound well and reminds me of an early 90's theme song. I wish more girl groups would release this type of music actually (shoutout to EVERGLOW's - LA DI DA ). Perhaps they have a lot more Korean fans, but internationally their group is still building up their rep

<3 Anyways stan Rocket Punch y'all

<3 Absolutely loved the teaser photos for EL7Z UP and I'm absolutely looking forward to their debut! However, anybody else think the budget for the concept teaser videos look a little on the cheaper sisde? I still have high hopes that the music video wont look the same as the videos but just an observation

<3 Anyways stan EL7Z UP y'all

<3 International Fearnots/fans actually did support Ruka throughout her journey but the Korean public did not and it didn't help that the judges held so much power resulting in an early elimination

<3 Also, as a person that did watch the majority of R U Next, she just didn't stand out amongst the competition and when she did stand out, we unfortunately saw it too late

<3 Wishing her the best of luck in her future endeavours though. Perhaps &team gg version?? :danceb:

<3 I also wonder why Pledis/HYBE did not promote their new single nearly as much as their past releases. If I didn't happen to stumble across their new song on TikTok, I wouldn't even have known they had a comeback which sucks because '#menow' could've been a huge summer bop if promoted well.

<3 Anyways stan fromis_9 y'all

fromis_9 (프로미스나인) '#menow' Official MV
    fromis_9 (프로미스나인) '#menow' Official MV#fromis_9 #프로미스나인 #Unlock_My_WorldCredits : Production : KUDODirector : Guzza(KUDO)Creative Director : Kim JuheeAssista...
    www.youtube.com

<3 I predicted this would happen prior so I honestly didn't mind too much when the final lineup was announced and Wonhee inevitably being apart of it. The main problem that I had with this show was how much power the judges had over who was in the final lineup (they ended up picking 4 out of the 6 members) vs. I-Land Season 1 (show that created ENHYPEN) in which the audience chose 6 out of the 7 members and the final member would be up to the judges. If R U Next had a format similar to I-Land, the backlash wouldn't have been half as bad and the audience would feel as if their votes actually mattered.

<3 Regarding the aftermath and the Wonhee hate train that followed, ILL-IT has been formed already so we either got to support the group or keep it pushin at this point. Very sad for my girls Chanelle & Jeemin but if people want to put the blame on someone, don't blame Wonhee, blame the company.

I've seen some hopeful spoilers on Tiktok (ikr such a reliable source) saying it might be a seven membered group :/ I'm hoping they pull a Momo for my 1 pick Chanelle fr ;(

My guess is in no particular order:

- Youngseo (Center material, popular in Korea, Internationally, & judge wise)

- Minju (Possible lead vocal)

- Jeemin (Steady pick, consistently in the top 6)

- Iroha (Honestly reminds me of ENHYPEN'S Niki, w/o the weird s**ualization by the public)

- Wonhee/Moka (Can't choose but I'm personally rooting for Moka just because girly is so versatile but I honestly wouldn't be mad if Wonhee debuts instead, she has a lot of potential but also a lot of practice to do)

- Yunah (Potential leader)

If there's a 7th place:

- Chanelle (Jk I'm just biased :whistling: )

- Actual 7th place: Jiwoo (Considering how much effect the judges have on the final lineup, they don't seem to be a big fan of Jiwoo. I'm not sure if it's because they're ageist or what but, she could be put into the final lineup as a fan favourite for sure)

I've seen some lineup possibilities and this seems to be the most accurate actually. I personally just can't see the judges willingly picking Jiwoo as a member but the fans sure would and have expressed their desire for her debut. As much as the judges see Himena as a dark horse, I also just don't see her debuting in this group but I hope she makes it to the HYBE Japanese girl group in the future cause girl got talent for sure. Jeongeun, despite winning almost every round, still doesn't stand out amongst the girls which is a bummer because it's clear how much talent she has. Side note but I really hope Moka makes it at least. She's the one contestant that has showed how versatile of a performer she can be in any concept and that could be such an important weapon to the final group ;( Regardless, I'll probably be stanning the final group anyways but good luck with your predictions y'all :finger-heart: