[GIRL GROUP STAN PLEASE VOTE] who have better debut song : UNI.T vs EL7Z UP

• ?? 10

1. CHEEKY (4) 40%
    2. NO MORE (6) 60%

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

both group made from member of nugu group

who have better debut track in your opinion?

• <3 Concept: Cheeky

• I liked the duality of the sets for Cheeky's MV, from dark theatre to city to colorful and upbeat, etc. The members suit all the concepts simultaneously which is a also plus
    • No More had a sexy concept which was definitely a strong trait of the 2nd gen of K-Pop (Ex. Nine Muses, Stellar, After School, etc.) and a little bit of the 3rd gen. I'm honestly just not a fan of the sexy concept and I'm really thankful it isn't too popular in the 4th gen/5th gen :sweat: Instead, I would've went with a more chill summery concept to match the song a bit more (Ex. Wonder Girls - Why So Lonely)

<3 Song: No More

• I loved the reggae-pop sound that UNI.T decided to utilize in No More and paired with N.CA's powerful vocals/high notes and the groups overall harmonies, chef's kiss truly
    • For Cheeky, I loved the bass heavy cheeky cheeky woo part and wished it was utilized more throughout the song. Overall, not a bad debut song but other than that one part, the song didn't stand out too much for me in terms of melodies, vocal/rap. EL7Z UP has a lot of talented members and I would love to see their personal strengths being utilized better in their title tracks in the future

<3 Anyways, stan EL7Z UP y'all

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!