Thank you Rocket Punch

• For staying true to yourself. Your new song and video is straight out of 2019 and I appreciate that more than I ever thought I would.

If you miss 3rd gen then stan Rocket Punch.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Definitely underrated. I fear for them and others like them like Cherry Bullet, Purple Kiss, Lightsum.

• External Content twitter.com

Definitely underrated. I fear for them and others like them like Cherry Bullet, Purple Kiss, Lightsum.

They are a small company group in their 4th year. This is normal.

• For staying true to yourself. Your new song and video is straight out of 2019 and I appreciate that more than I ever thought I would.

If you miss 3rd gen then stan Rocket Punch.

External Content youtu.be

I feel the same way! I really appreciate groups sticking to their concepts! I miss those days

• They are selling well for a small company.

Staying above nugu, solid D-Tier group.

External Content twitter.com

• <3 Honestly, I knew about the existence of their group but I wasn't fully aware of their music until they were introduced on Queendom Puzzle and Yeonhee was announced as a member of EL7Z UP. Congrats to her! :thumbs-up:

<3 After listening to their music, I don't get why they're not more popular tbh, specifically 'Chiquita'. The song utilizes the retro/synth pop sound well and reminds me of an early 90's theme song. I wish more girl groups would release this type of music actually (shoutout to EVERGLOW's - LA DI DA ). Perhaps they have a lot more Korean fans, but internationally their group is still building up their rep

<3 Anyways stan Rocket Punch y'all

External Content www.youtube.com

• Rocket Punch basically easily could be at popularity/selling power of groups like STAYC, WJSN, LOONA if they would be from bigger agency or something.

Sadly they are from Woollim which is really shitty in utilizing the skills and beauty of their Idols, I mean look how long it taken for Eunbi to shine and get 'popular' as soloist in post-IZ*ONE era... who knows how it would all end if not the famous Waterbomb performances? It's more like miss Kwon did well herself (+ stylist-nim) than the agency did anything good for her...

Rocket Punch members are pretty, talented and funny in terms of variety content, they just need a good push, at least Woollim should send them even for free to some bigger variety shows

• Woolim could not get Lovelyz over the hump.

They are limited.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!