My RuNext (Hybe survival show) final line up prediction

• This survival show is not popular here, and I am not really following this show as much as I did with other SS like the Produce series and Girls Planet. However, I am pretty good at predicting the lineup for past SS.

This is my prediction for GP999, where I only got one wrong, so I want to try it with Runext. It will be more difficult because I don't follow this show as much and only keep up with updates here and on Twitter (I have watch few episodes that I interested in). I dislike the format, it's quite boring, and kinda dislike the dynamics of the judges. Not to mention that this lineup will not solely depend on voters, making it harder to predict. So, here is mine:

Confident:

1. Minju - Will definitely debut. Judges and fans love her.

2. Youngseo - The one I'm really confident will make it. She's in a very comfortable position. The judges didn't favor her that much but don't hate her either. She is currently number 1 in global voting.

-------------------------------------------
    Quite confident but not really:
    3. Moka - I want to say that I'm confident with her, but Iroha is not far behind, especially if they only want 1 Japanese member like ILand. She just blew up recently, so her position might not be secure yet. However, she has really good support from judges and fans.

4. Iroha - I think they will have 2 Japanese members in this lineup. The show favors her a lot, and her fanbase is strong.

-------------------------------------------
    Probably:
    5. Jeemin - Not really favored by judges but doing quite well voting-wise.

6. Yunah - In a dangerous position, but I think she will make it.

--------------------------------------------
    Ehhh:
    7. Wonhee - She might make it because the show favors her a lot, especially if they only want 1 Japanese member. She might be the surprise producer pick; if not, they might want her as the main vocalist too.

--------------------------------------------

Have change but most likely nope:
    8. Jiwoo - I don’t think she will make it, though.

---------------------------------------------

Will have no chance:
    Himena, Jeongeun

• I've seen some lineup possibilities and this seems to be the most accurate actually. I personally just can't see the judges willingly picking Jiwoo as a member but the fans sure would and have expressed their desire for her debut. As much as the judges see Himena as a dark horse, I also just don't see her debuting in this group but I hope she makes it to the HYBE Japanese girl group in the future cause girl got talent for sure. Jeongeun, despite winning almost every round, still doesn't stand out amongst the girls which is a bummer because it's clear how much talent she has. Side note but I really hope Moka makes it at least. She's the one contestant that has showed how versatile of a performer she can be in any concept and that could be such an important weapon to the final group ;( Regardless, I'll probably be stanning the final group anyways but good luck with your predictions y'all :finger-heart:

• I've seen some hopeful spoilers on Tiktok (ikr such a reliable source) saying it might be a seven membered group :/ I'm hoping they pull a Momo for my 1 pick Chanelle fr ;(

My guess is in no particular order:

- Youngseo (Center material, popular in Korea, Internationally, & judge wise)

- Minju (Possible lead vocal)

- Jeemin (Steady pick, consistently in the top 6)

- Iroha (Honestly reminds me of ENHYPEN'S Niki, w/o the weird s**ualization by the public)

- Wonhee/Moka (Can't choose but I'm personally rooting for Moka just because girly is so versatile but I honestly wouldn't be mad if Wonhee debuts instead, she has a lot of potential but also a lot of practice to do)

- Yunah (Potential leader)

If there's a 7th place:

- Chanelle (Jk I'm just biased :whistling: )

- Actual 7th place: Jiwoo (Considering how much effect the judges have on the final lineup, they don't seem to be a big fan of Jiwoo. I'm not sure if it's because they're ageist or what but, she could be put into the final lineup as a fan favourite for sure)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!