Posts by neigl

i tent to give the girls some slack since they signed the contract under assumption that they filled it with a capable company with capable producers. but after they signed, attrakt and the givers went at each others throats with willing to throw fifi under the bus.

i still dont know if this is right but i can understand that they didnt stay calm.

If guys can take off their shirt, trying their ways to impregnant the floor, the ceiling, the stand, the whatever. Then I say let Eunbig do whatever the hell she wants, all other idol that are comfortable with it, should follow suit.

Best Kpop Thrusting GIFs | Gfycat

MMM Solar once said, if BG idols can take their shirt off during performances, why can't she. You do you bbgirl. :excited-bee::excited-bee::excited-bee::excited-bee:

The BB in BB Girls means braking barriers not big boobs. ;(

arent dance practice meant for this?

Also, in the past, some groups will have a special stage (usually last week of promo) with special outfits, like pyjamas, casual shirts, cosplay etc

It was fun but nowadays the 4th gen are no longer doing this (or at least not a lot)

I dont follow many comebacks. But BB Girls still so things like this.

Im aware that the big groups dont do a lot of things cause they dont need to.

but why wouldnt other groups not do such special performances anymore?

I read it as for every BTS type success story, there are hundreds of groups that fail.

Basically just pointing out that most idol groups that debut are destined to fail, is just how the industry works.

Hundreds of new groups debut every year, 90-99% of them will fail with in 2-3 years,

saying BTS achieved something hundreds of other artists failed to do is a big praise of BTS. Thats hardly a drag.

People only hate because they want to hate.

There are lawsuits between artists and shady companies all the time. But nobody cares if the artist is nugu.

If its nugu, nobody would care if minors sing about their cookies.

If its nugu, nobody would care how you eat a strawberry or how you react if a small child come close to you.

All the hate is only because fifity fifty is charting so well.

CMIIW but wasn’t it revealed that the girls originally signed with the company that was starcrew before it became attrakt.

They are arguing that the revenue they are generating is paying of starcrews debt but wouldn’t their trainee debt have started from starcrew and then eventually into attrakt before debut ?

Seems logical that they would pay off the debt they have and company have a very huge share in album sales too.

I feel like this was all discussed during the first trial.

CEO, interpark both spoke about this. Interesting.

no. as far as i know. they had nothing to do with star crew. Also the girls had been picted and trained by the givers not attrakt.

Edit: of course they need to pay off the money attrakt invested in them first. They claim that jhj try to use the money to pay back all kind of other expenses so they demand proof what exact money he spend on them. to me that dont seem unreasonable.

Tbh this is so weird. I dont think idols have power to control or even care about the company funds especially when the investors themselves said it has nothing to do with the members' debt. Attrakt also already presented their financial reports to them. The one that can sue or press a charge towards Attrakt are those who invest their money to that company not this group. I started to think that Siahns might convience the parents and members that those money should be given to them or use for their benefits only not other things and jhj didnt do so. It is the only sane reasons why the still doing this.

i dont get the whole case either cause of all the mediaplay without based on facts and some allready proofen wrong.

So what i get from this case is that JHJ allegedly put some previous payments and unkowns expensives of is Star Crew Ent under Fifi investment costs and has been using fifi album profits to pay of his other companies debts.

Im not sure but i guess law inforcement will make a serious investigation. and if jhj cant proof how he spend 8bil legaly and with receipt on fifi he get into trouble.

I remember their lawyer saying they're pressing criminal charges aside from the injunction like a month ago, is this it or this is another criminal charge?

yes, seems like now they are done with talking and get serious.

피프티피프티, 어트랙트 전홍준 대표 배임 혐의 고발 “과도한 비난도 자제 부탁”[공식입장]
    피프티피프티가 전속계약 분쟁 중인 소속사 어트랙트 전홍준 대표를 배임 혐의로 형사 고발했다. 피프티피프티(키나, 새나, 시오, 아란)는 8월 17일 법률대리인 법무법인 바른을 통해 소속사 어트랙트 대표 전홍준을 특정
    n.news.naver.com

Fifity fifty files criminal charge against Attrakt for negligence of funds administration.

This is not a court ruling decision this is a criminal investigation now.

It's less an age thing and more a me thing.

Teen me would probably be inspired by KPOP. 20 something me who has seen more of the world is inspired by other things. Just not KPOP.

Everyone is in a different stage of their lives at different ages. I'm passed KPOP as an inspirational thing, but I'm sure there are plenty of people my age who may still be inspired by it and may continue to be inspired by it as they age.

thats a good explanation.

for example its hard to be inspired by kpop in their teens if they are in their 30s when they hear kpop the first time. :pepe-hehe:

i also didnt really meant it in that narrow term that it must be an idol that inspire you to something.

and whatever or whoever it is, is also not important. furthemore the goal dont necessarily needs to be get a better body.

its more about finding a goal or something you want to achieve.

i only wish you also have or find something for your inspiration and never stop dreaming. :pepelove1:

if that doesnt interest you you can just leave the thread cause as you can see other responses show just as much interest as i do and its very cynical of u to pretend charts isnt something kpop stans talk about all the time and cherrypick my thread in particular like... What a choice to be obnoxious here instead of making a thread about climate change or something like that if thats so much more interesting to you

no. its very interesting to see what the kids care about.

maybe your are right and what soumu and sm did was amonst the most stupid decisions a kpop company did this year. but im also free to have another point of view.

They can lie all they want, if anything is the delulu dumb fan's fault for believing idols don't lie, if you are naive enough to believe your idols actually love you and are pure virgins 30 years old then that's on you

young men and women in their 20s.

constantly getin told how pretty they are,

getin praised for every liddle shit they do,

having tons of fangirls,

and there are people thinking, they dont constantly fuck around. lol.

you know fans of the big five are entitled when they're complaints amount to

"Why didn't X dog walk the top of the charts for seven months in a row"

About songs that are doing better than 99% of the industry and will be on the charts for longer than actual years.

nobody cares about climate change, world hunger or other trivial things. misplacing airpods or a bad haircut is what really troubles people...

how do i take kpop fans serious if they release threads like op? :pepe-hehe:

There is fangirling and there is attention seeking. Its not the same.

I bought several albums for a friend so she could attend a fan call. it was her first time and she totally failed asking what she wanted to ask. lol. i will still do it again next comeback.^^

i think fan signs and video calls are done to give and show support to your faves and not geting attention and marriage proposals for themself.