Posts by neigl

Yes. They have an International fandom because of the survival show. That's my whole point. Something the current Fifty Fitfy can't say they have. And you're right, International fans aren't interested in Fifty Fifty themselves, but they are interested in the scandal, which is what will pull the iterest.

Edit: I just noticed you really compared 2.0 to Brave Girls lol. At that point it just seems like wishful thinking on your end.

5050 and BG have a similar vocal style and keena looks like minyoungs daughter but their career couldnt be mir opposite to each other.

Creating a copy of a former group worked well for yg but i doubt that will be the same with a small company.

thread is about brave pull another shit move on brave girls. but i think its fine to mention what shit he does to DKB too. its now the only active group under Brave Ent and its not like there is much talk about this this album anyway. So this isnt much derailing.

To answer your question. Yes, i have watched some dance practices. after all the choreo is usually where DKB stand out to other groups. And yes compared to other groups the room is not nice at all and their old dorm, where they put 9 guys in 2 tiny rooms with holes in the wall, was even worse. (i think they got a new one in june) but that doesnt change the fact that its a lot better than the room the girls got (They allways had to shot the videos in the one corner with the least holes in the floor).

Sorry. i dont want to make this comparisation bullshit but if someone comes in a thread about brave girls and say xyz suffer similary while they dont know anything about brave girls i also need to get the facts right.

how can you compare the two groups if you only follow DKB but dont check in on Brave Girls?

i dont follow DKB closely. but i allways check out their releases and stream a liddle bit since they allways have nice words for Brave Girls. And im in contact with some fans of both groups.

Those fans of both groups also say that the treatment is different.

Their online presence is a million times better than Brave Girls was (active youtube series, constant live streams, tiktok videos all the time that actually use proper tags). Their new repackage album actually got a promo run, unlike AWR.

They get 2 comebacks every year since debute. They got a full album. While Brave Girls spend more time in hiatus than most other groups whole careers.

Didnt DKB also got the nice practice room while brave girls had been pushed to the attic?

Dont even to mention now after Brave Girls left the company. And they moved to the new building, paid with brave girls money. Also Brave Ent changed the profit distribution so they even get better paid.

i just ment they are from a mid sized company and not from big x. i dont ment to put them down in any way.

BB girls album did not sell well, but a lot better than the Brave entertainment cash grab album.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

KOREAN SALES on X
    <ONE MORE TIME> by #BBGIRLS has surpassed 10,000 copies sold on Circle Chart.
    twitter.com

they sold 10k. then the album was out of storage.^^

how does it work wth the spotify streams etc. Arent the girls still the original performers? Doesnt he use their voices? shouldnt they still get their share after they left the company? Is it different with with releasing a new remix?

What happened on peaktime? I allways felt jealous that DKB got 2 comebacks every year and full album. I thought they got treated a lot better. Like he invites them once a month to lunch and talk about their projects.

we begged brave brother for years to give the girls a proper album with a few new songs and maybe some of their best hits. pulling this now feels like mockery. But we should be surprised. it was allways like that. ;(

Stop making this a battle of the sexes. Being a delusional, unhinged and obsessed fan is just toxic and brings nothing but misery to the idols they claim to love so much.

I despise them all, male or female, young or old.

stupidity exist in every age and every gender.

for obvious reasons men will allways have the worse reputation. even if fan boys dont have a history like fan girls with being crazy saesang fans. there are to many idiots out there who ruin their reputation.

i wonder what uncle fans did that they are considered the worst? i only know that crayon pop was famous for having their uncle fandom. but i cant think of any drama or accident they caused.

She’s breaking barriers with her big boobs

of course people only here to make boob jokes. :pepe-puddle:

All of you making sexually vulgar, defematory comments, get ready to get sued.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

zylan run they coming for you. :pepe-hehe:

is it really considered a success when people only know the song (for going viral on tiktok) and not the group nor any of the member names.

i would consider it an success. its the proof they created something the people really like. without any brand name sticking to it. no company or fandom behind it. none our faves can do it. thats why we need to downplay it.

they still at 28m monthly listener but kpop fans are determined to end them. :sweat:

i swear i think it's kpop fans who gave to these girls bad luck

you were all calling them the next top group who will top every other GG after just one hit

and the girls end up sabotaging their career themselves

they actually toped every other GG with that one hit.

I dont agree on this. Initially most kpop fans called them one hit wonder, claiming people only know the song not the members. And that they soon will be gone since they not from a big company.

So in the end maybe kpop fans will get what they wanted.

At least with the lawsuit it seems more people learned more about them including some members names. Just not in a positive way.