Posts by SendFoodPics

I like those choices.

My favorite is RV’s Psycho - Hey now we’ll be ok outro. It’s just perfection.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is a good one! It gave me chills when I first heard it

Give me the best part of the song, the one you can loop over and over again, and I'll see if I agree with you on that or not!

Ex: One common favorite part is Isa's line in Stereotype with the microphone and dress. Or Ive Rei's slow-rap line in Eleven.

Mine:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

His runs are crazy (4:17-4:39)

External Content www.youtube.com

Haseul @2:52

With all due respect to every 80's hair band song every released this is the worst tune I've ever heard in my life.

Nothing personal. I believe that country music comes from the spawn of Satan and that it's one of the worst thing's that the West has ever brought to the world (and there's been a lot). Up Next: A K-Pop rendition of Old Town Road.

I'm proud of my fellow My...#respect

A deleted tweet, and me as a huge Atiny not even seeing this anywhere on my TL raise suspicions. It's of course not Ateez fault. And seems strange to me, though I'm sure there's many reasons someone would have a needle on them, medically or otherwise. In America, every bag gets checked and ourselves before entering any venue. So, if there was a needle someone didn't check people clearly or it could have happened from anywhere. If, someone did die from this, then RIP. I hope their family will find the answer to this.

Unless a formal statement comes out from somewhere, it's just really hard to believe. Deleted tweets in any circumstance is extremely suspicious to me.

It's happened at kpop concerts before, but I remember last hearing about it in 2015-2016 before Ariana's Manchester Attacks. There has been a resergence in date-rape and drugging in UK Pubs through needles as well, but we don't know if it happened at the Ateez concert or if there was a victim.

This is just so sad.

If any French atinys have more info, please share.

Not French nor an Atiny but this has been a pattern in Paris for a while, this isn't the first kpop concert or even the first time it's happened, but this must have been a very terrible person + prob a bigger festival so way more people got pricked. I've seen it happen in LA and even in London these days.

It's either drugs + drugging women through needles, generally the latter method happens through Pubs so they are trained to spot it out. The creeps can't spike drinks so easily these days with cup covers and so needles are the next "big" thing.

London concert organizers (especially since Ariana) have been EXTREMELY thorough, this is completely on the venue.

I have been hearing people in the pit (in particular) were targetted so it could have been malicious + probably some people collapsed/fainted too.

External Content twitter.com

I know Playboi Carti fans have been warning about it for a while since Carti is a menace and encourages this stuff.

they weren't ignored nor underestimated at first, they were listed alongside aespa a lot in the beginning of their rise.

thing is, a lot of folk on this forum just move on to the next more successful n shiny new group. I lost count of how many GGs they sift through.

While you're correct, a lot of people in other places (not only this forum that really mostly follows trends) really underestimate STAYC in popularity, especially in Korea.

just because they're from small company

the fact that they have 2 solid hit (RUN2U and ASAP) and also good physical sales are enough to prove that they're on the game

but somehow when we talked about top 4th gen group stayc are the one who always got ignored and ppl even naming other rookies like NMIXX and KEP1ER (because of better album sales)

Yep. For a few reasons. They're more of a quieter moving upwards group (so consistent trajectory instead of loudly coming in and breaking records).

Quieter fanbase + small international fanbase. STAYC is recognized as having good songs but there's less international Swiths than other fanbases, and so it can be a pain for people to follow the girls.

The company doesn't also aim to cater to internationals, less translations and very few internationally-focused activities.

The biggest factor is that there is no big Cbar or big JBar or even big Western buying block for them. Most of their albums are bought in Korea by Korean distributors, so their sales don't add up as high.

A year and half and three albums later, they're struggling to hit 200k on hanteo. What're u even talkin bout? Nobody's talkin bout em when talking bout front runners because they aren't a front runner

SeulgiAbs the consistent trajectory pays off in the long run. Like SISTAR sold physically...kinda garbage but they're a top 2nd gen group too!~. Also don't forget Kepler's sales were kinda inflated because MNET shipped most of their albums in 1 day (making them break 200k one day) and they had a super long preorder period.

NMIXX too had the cheaper album case that in part helped them reach 400k. They would have broken STAYC's sales nonetheless but not by as much.

A lot of people don't like the "homeless kind" of camp/quirky, you aren't alone. It's very hit/miss.

It's really unfortunate. MNET has Road to MAX, maybe they can send Weki Meki there. I just voted for them to go.

Yoojung and Doyeon fanbases want Weki Meki to disband fast, as Gugudan disbanding did well for Sejeong and even Mina's careers. Nayoung got left behind..:(. But while Weki Meki are unsuccessful they’re not flopping like Gugudan was. Ignoring their first two mini albums , Weki Meki sell 16-20k a release, thats 200k-280k in revenue. Dia sells 7-12k with Chaeyeon's hiatus [peaked at like 30k in 2017 with Love Generation]. Also Weki Meki doesn't get any photocards and stuff like the other groups, since Fantiago cheapens out on them.

It's very likely that it + Yoojung's various variety schedules, Doyeon's $$ endorsements, that they've broken even in costs. It's not like Weki Meki have really expensive sets + costumes, so production costs aren't as high. Also they only have like 1 comeback a year for that reason.

Fantiago has good acting connections for sure, acting training is pretty decent. Poor Eunwoo is probably the worst actor in his group as he had the least training.

The thing that confuses me is that Weki Meki have some extremely talented and artistic people in their group. Why not let Suyeon produce for comebacks? She's good at it + has the sound down pat but they don't let her. It'll cut down costs they can send towards photocards. K-photocard collectors would build up sales.

They aren't even ashamed I'm so pissed

External Content twitter.com

Oh, is this that gross Aespa-ssault incident?

Yes.

Guy on left took photo of Winter + girls backs and wrote s*x.

People were trying to grab them as they walked, Giselle was visibly grabbing onto Karina so they didn't fall.

Ningning was blocking some people trying to record presumably since she was the member w/o safety pants

Props to Karina really, grabbed onto all the members to make sure no groping happened

The school is taking legal action but Kmy tweets are coming down. They're forcing them off.