Posts by perrotusa

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Omg. It's like talking to a brick wall. Are you new to kpop?

SM allows its idols to act that's why many of them have they have their very first acting roles there with no experience such as RV. They don't need to join an acting company to get their first start. How do have trouble understanding that basic fact? Things are obviously different at JYP so if they do want to act then they may need to move which means an acting company would have to be willing to take on an idol that has never acted or even never trained to act, that's an obvious risk.

Well if you think Twice popularity can sustain them let's just sit back and wait a few years to see if their solo careers, if they have any that is, last as long as others like RV or BP members.

All this talk about "Rv members having a longer solo carrer" means nothing when Tzuyu's melody project outviewed Wendy's solo in 1 week and is only 1m away from Joy's.

There's no doubt that if Tzuyu was to go solo she'd outsell any Red Velvet member, same goes for Sana and Nayeon. Hell, Sana's photobook alone outsold most of the industry's album sales.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Exols should've focused on melon instead of Apple Music

Twice ost debuted on melon before Flo

I hate the fact international fans can influence likes on melon. For ggs initial likes kinda showed if a song would do well or not. Its not an absolute measure by any means as sometimes fandoms skewed it for ggs too.

Likes were already rigged

Gidle's songs get tons of like even if they don't chart that well

I agree with you, but dont forget that this is a bside, its not supposed to throw you off you chair.

Sure the song is objectively bad, pretty boring for me actually but no need to go so overboard lord

For a song called "Permission to Dance" i was expecting something with a beat but sadly it does nothing for me.

I can see why people enjoy it but its not it for me. There's nothing wrong with the song its just there's nothing that stands out eitheir, its just here...

Tho there's too much autotune

How is it manipulation if the rules are so easily figured out that multiple prediction accounts exist that are fairly accurate?

Boosting the song to the top by using multiple accounts to buy it even though the numbers in every other category is plumeting is a sort of manipulation, dont try to play dumb pls.

What is stopping her fans from buying though?

Dua fans did fandom buying for levitating to try to get it to #1 (were unsuccessful cause they didn't know the rules).

Its not like army buying Butter means Olivia's fans can't buy her song.

unlike playlisting and radio which are totally out of listeners control and is determined by the industry.

Whats stopping them from buying her song is the fact that no one does this anymore except fandoms that want to push a song to the top. I hold my point that Billboard should reform its way of counting points and hold less value to sales as they can be easily manipulated and are not used anymore.

Anyways im tired of arguing so i'll stop there