Official Digital Thread

• The saga continues, honestly would be funny if it tops hot 100 while being out of top 50 streaming

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh my God. We've talked about this in this thread SEVERAL times. It's like you WANT to cause arguments.

Are you going to post something here every week it tops the Hot100? It's literally the same conversation over and over...okay we get it, Butter is the most inorganic #1 blah blah blah. Now stop :cryingr:

• Oh my God. We've talked about this in this thread SEVERAL times. It's like you WANT to cause arguments.

Are you going to post something here every week it tops the Hot100?

Probably, i get reminded that my point is right every week so why not lol?

Plus no one is forcing you or you fellow armies to answer my posts and quote them, if you just ignore them then we wouldnt fight ;-)

• The saga continues, honestly would be funny if it tops hot 100 while being out of top 50 streaming

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pick a side : You were dissing Exo the other day for having very high streams and here you diss BTS for having low streams.

You are with streaming or against it?

I know the answer : You just hate seeing boygroups being successful. Jealousy against boygroups is a common trait among some girlgroup stans.

• Pick a side : You were dissing Exo the other day for having very high streams and here you diss BTS for having low streams.

You are with streaming or against it?

I know the answer : You just hate seeing boygroups being successful. That's common trait among male girlgroup stans.

When did i ever diss Exo for having high streams? I said the only reasons they were on par with Twice in the streams category of that thread was cause of the inorganic mass streaming their fans have going on on melon.

I am against inorganic succes, it being k-exols mass streaming on Melon or armys mass buying on Billboard, i find it unfair and i think it makes analysing charts irrelevant as it corrupts the charts.

I also dont recall ever saying my gender on this forum, and i have no pronouns on my account, so i'd prefer you not assume my gender.

Why are you so salty, are you impacted in any way by this?

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• this is a digital thread, am i not allowed to post digital facts?

You do this only for BTS, you comment about nothing else. I also didn't see you post about the Hot 100 before Butter started stringing weeks on top. Don't play dumb

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• You do this only for BTS, you comment about nothing else. I also didn't see you post about the Hot 100 before Butter started stringing weeks on top. Don't play dumb

seems like i hit a nerve :huh:

if you're so bothered about me posting facts about Butter's inorganic succes on the charts, the block button is right here.

And you're wrong, i talk a lot in this forum and not only about BTS, pay more attention

• seems like i hit a nerve :huh:

if you're so bothered about me posting facts about Butter's inorganic succes on the charts, the block button is right here.

And you're wrong, i talk a lot in this forum and not only about BTS, pay more attention

Specifically in this thread, I don't see you talk about BTS.

Yes, I'm tired of people making such a big deal out of butter's charting the Hot 100, it's only when BTS is topping do people have the most basic drags to try and make the achievement seem smaller.

And no I don't block people for small shit like an argument.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I am against inorganic succes, it being k-exols mass streaming on Melon or armys mass buying on Billboard, i find it unfair and i think it makes analysing charts irrelevant as it corrupts the charts.

Damn! Kpop fans found the word "inorganic" and started using it anywhere lol.

How is streaming and buying music corrupting charts? Lol. If people don't stream or buy the songs, these musicians won't earn money. Idk why kpop fans are against musicians earning money.

• Specifically in this thread, I don't see you talk about BTS.

Yes, I'm tired of people making such a big deal out of butter's charting the Hot 100, it's only when BTS is topping do people have the most basic drags to try and make the achievement seem smaller.

And no I don't block people for small shit like an argument.

Your first sentence makes 0 sense

And okay lol , you didnt bat an eye when that ill pray 4 u was slendering TWICE rentless on this thread but when its about BTS, its a problem, this is why i cant take you seriously lol.

Just block me if you hate seeing me make a big deal out of butter's charting on Hot 100, i will keep calling out how inorganic it is cause its stealing other song from 1st place

• Damn! Kpop fans found the word "inorganic" and started using it anywhere lol.

How is streaming and buying music corrupting charts? Lol. If people don't stream or buy the songs, these musicians won't earn money. Idk why kpop fans are against musicians earning money.

in BTS's case, no one is streaming the music, which is why their sales number being rocket high and 10x times bigger than the n.2 song is inorganic. Especially in a era dominated by streaming since 2015 and where apps like Itunes are going out of buisness. Thats why its inorganic

• And okay lol , you didnt bat an eye when that ill pray 4 u was slendering TWICE rentless on this thread but when its about BTS, its a problem, this is why i cant take you seriously lol.

Just block me if you hate seeing me make a big deal out of butter's charting on Hot 100, i will keep calling out how inorganic it is cause its stealing other song from 1st place

I don't stan TWICE, so why would I comment or intervene? That was an argument between them and ONCEs. Even though I created the thread, I'm not a mod and have no power to stop people from arguing. And their ass got banned, so whatever. Way to try and deflect.

"Stealing"? Talk about overdramatic.

Again, I don't block unless people insult me.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!