Posts by perrotusa

yall have this discourse every two weeks lol, arent you tired.

charts wise, bwl is the second best perfoming song but cheer up was also a cultural reset of its own

i cant really chose between both, my head tells me bwl cause it charted better but my heart tells me cheer up cause it was also extremely huge, a song used for elections and it had the iconic shy shy shy which is still very relevant as of today.

Also, the context of both hits are very different, TWICE had to work in cinemas and dunkin donuts to promote Cheer Up while BTS were established megastars all around the world when BWl was released, i'd like to point that out too.

13 weeks inside melon top10. 33 weeks inside melon top100. Streaming and download certification. 4.9M melon uls.

quick search gave me this

on melon:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

33 weeks

wasnt it almost a year, I would have to look it but it did well until mid 2019 when I feel yg scandals affect it longevity

ty!

Butter's airplay to streams ratio is 3.7, while Deja Vu has 5.4, Levitating 4.9, Peaches 4.0 and so on.

Butter doesnt get very very few streams, it gets a decent amount of streams in US, especially if you consider the lower playlisting and lacking discovery mode.

Why are you even commenting on Hot100 if you dont know what LTDO is :pepefacepalm:

Whats Good4u's ratio?

and the sales/streams ratio?

And have you looked at the radio to streams ratio? LTDO went to 1 just cause it had massive radio. The entire system is flawed but you all wanna sit and cry and obssess when its about BTS and well we all know why.

Good thing now that atleast Kpop stans have become experts in BB Hot 100 despite their faves never charting on it, courtesy Bangtan.

I honestly have no idea what LTDO is but there's a difference of topping the charts for 1 weeks vs 9 weeks.

Plus, Butter's radio numbers aren't that bad, the song average around 30m audience which is huge considering it gets very very few streams

Damn! Kpop fans found the word "inorganic" and started using it anywhere lol.

How is streaming and buying music corrupting charts? Lol. If people don't stream or buy the songs, these musicians won't earn money. Idk why kpop fans are against musicians earning money.

in BTS's case, no one is streaming the music, which is why their sales number being rocket high and 10x times bigger than the n.2 song is inorganic. Especially in a era dominated by streaming since 2015 and where apps like Itunes are going out of buisness. Thats why its inorganic

Specifically in this thread, I don't see you talk about BTS.

Yes, I'm tired of people making such a big deal out of butter's charting the Hot 100, it's only when BTS is topping do people have the most basic drags to try and make the achievement seem smaller.

And no I don't block people for small shit like an argument.

Your first sentence makes 0 sense

And okay lol , you didnt bat an eye when that ill pray 4 u was slendering TWICE rentless on this thread but when its about BTS, its a problem, this is why i cant take you seriously lol.

Just block me if you hate seeing me make a big deal out of butter's charting on Hot 100, i will keep calling out how inorganic it is cause its stealing other song from 1st place

You do this only for BTS, you comment about nothing else. I also didn't see you post about the Hot 100 before Butter started stringing weeks on top. Don't play dumb

seems like i hit a nerve :huh:

if you're so bothered about me posting facts about Butter's inorganic succes on the charts, the block button is right here.

And you're wrong, i talk a lot in this forum and not only about BTS, pay more attention

Pick a side : You were dissing Exo the other day for having very high streams and here you diss BTS for having low streams.

You are with streaming or against it?

I know the answer : You just hate seeing boygroups being successful. That's common trait among male girlgroup stans.

When did i ever diss Exo for having high streams? I said the only reasons they were on par with Twice in the streams category of that thread was cause of the inorganic mass streaming their fans have going on on melon.

I am against inorganic succes, it being k-exols mass streaming on Melon or armys mass buying on Billboard, i find it unfair and i think it makes analysing charts irrelevant as it corrupts the charts.

I also dont recall ever saying my gender on this forum, and i have no pronouns on my account, so i'd prefer you not assume my gender.

again there is no proof of one person or many persons buying the song over and over. The Love yourself Speak yourself Tour sold over 950,000 tickets. Their online concerts did bigger viewers but let’s discount all these facts that the fandom hasn’t grown since then.

Why are you using concert data from all around the world to prove that BTS's numbers on a solely american chart are organic? Lol

And yes, there is mass buying going on when BTS's sales/streams ratio is different from literally every single artist on the chart. Dont deny it, you're just making a fool of yourself.

You even have fanbases from the other side of the globe sending money to buy the song in the U.S, if thats not chart manipulation then what is it lol.

Oh my God. We've talked about this in this thread SEVERAL times. It's like you WANT to cause arguments.

Are you going to post something here every week it tops the Hot100?

Probably, i get reminded that my point is right every week so why not lol?

Plus no one is forcing you or you fellow armies to answer my posts and quote them, if you just ignore them then we wouldnt fight ;)

This makes sense to me. Fancy, More & More, and Alcohol Free are much brighter and more colorful that Feel Special or I Can't Stop Me. I bet those three songs fit Korea's taste better.

Whereas Feel Special really got a foothold in Japan, and I Can't Stop Me did very well in the West.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the English single and any other release they have later this year. I wonder if it will follow the trend of doing well internationally, but no so well in Korea.

but then again, I Cant Stop Me had better longevity than Feel Special and M&M, it was also very big in Japan.

alcohol Free did not do well internationally, it did great in the first week but is failing to beat any of ICSM'S record.

as of the digital single, i sadly think jype won't bother to promote in south korea at all

The saga continues, honestly would be funny if it tops hot 100 while being out of top 50 streaming

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I find this whole argument of a group of fans buying and buying and rebuying the same song over and over again is beyond stupid. BTS puts out way too much content for this to be realistically sustainable. Ok you can buy a download or a stream but where is the reality doing that with albums or of a whole stadium tour selling out in about 4 hours. Get your head out of your ass and explain it

No, the thing is usually the streams/sales ratio is usually the same for every artist, except BTS's is much different from others.

They have way more sales than other songs but less streams, which shows there's something weird going on.

They have tons of sales but only a few streams, wich means that one person buys the song multiple times to boost it, its not hard to understand.

This is exactly what happened with PTD and Butter

Yes, it's your thread. So you can ask for it to be locked.

But you are wrong in excluding Exo.

That's my two cents.

You argued for 3 pages about how Exo should be here, so everyone knows your 2 cents Alex no need to quote me again.

Stats dont lie, the only thing they have over Twice is lifetime sales and Twice is closing the gap quickly with 3 less years of activities so no they are not in the top 3 but its fine for you to think they are tho.