Posts by perrotusa

Oh my God. We've talked about this in this thread SEVERAL times. It's like you WANT to cause arguments.

Are you going to post something here every week it tops the Hot100?

Probably, i get reminded that my point is right every week so why not lol?

Plus no one is forcing you or you fellow armies to answer my posts and quote them, if you just ignore them then we wouldnt fight ;-)

This makes sense to me. Fancy, More & More, and Alcohol Free are much brighter and more colorful that Feel Special or I Can't Stop Me. I bet those three songs fit Korea's taste better.

Whereas Feel Special really got a foothold in Japan, and I Can't Stop Me did very well in the West.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the English single and any other release they have later this year. I wonder if it will follow the trend of doing well internationally, but no so well in Korea.

but then again, I Cant Stop Me had better longevity than Feel Special and M&M, it was also very big in Japan.

alcohol Free did not do well internationally, it did great in the first week but is failing to beat any of ICSM'S record.

as of the digital single, i sadly think jype won't bother to promote in south korea at all

The saga continues, honestly would be funny if it tops hot 100 while being out of top 50 streaming

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the position of each Twice song on Melon on their 54th day (Fancy to AF)

Fancy: 12

Feel Special: 38

More & More: 19

I Can't Stop Me: 43

Alcohol Free: 14

Note: Seems like their early comeback (1st and 2nd quarter) do better initially than their later ones.

Seems like AF is their biggest hit since Fancy, hoping it can have 30+ weeks on the chart.

I find this whole argument of a group of fans buying and buying and rebuying the same song over and over again is beyond stupid. BTS puts out way too much content for this to be realistically sustainable. Ok you can buy a download or a stream but where is the reality doing that with albums or of a whole stadium tour selling out in about 4 hours. Get your head out of your ass and explain it

No, the thing is usually the streams/sales ratio is usually the same for every artist, except BTS's is much different from others.

They have way more sales than other songs but less streams, which shows there's something weird going on.

They have tons of sales but only a few streams, wich means that one person buys the song multiple times to boost it, its not hard to understand.

This is exactly what happened with PTD and Butter

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even though its not the best, i'd still like to point out alcohol free's longevity. its actually really stable and even rose to 12 a few hours for the first time since july 10th before Nakka passed it.

I'm expecting PTD to lose about 2M points, since that seems to be standard for their songs in the 3rd week. The news about the baton touch on the hot 100 could affect it's performance. It all depends on how many points MSG Wannabe loses next week, I'm guessing they would have to lose around 3.5M.

Its the olympics so i think songs are gonna lose more points than usual, or at least starting next week.

Alcohol free overtook the 2nd MSG Wannabe on Flo

Her and Rollin should overtake it on melon very soon too

Life Goes On re-entry, BWL RISING, DYNAMITE rising.....

g4u isn't bigger than Butter worldwide, I'd say they're equal. Spotify is just one platform; Butter destroys it on YouTube and is smashing in Korea and Japan.

See the thing is i never sais G4U was bigger worldwide than Butter, i said it was bigger in the U.S but like i said before, armys are the one who brought up Japan and South Korea to make it look like Butter is bigger than it in the U.S which makes no sense.

At the end of the day

"Good4u- 2(=) *9 weeks"

"Butter- 7(-6) *8 weeks"

Now i am done arguing with you guys who try to twist the narrative to fit your Olivia only famous cause of playlisting narrative and your Butter smash hit in the U.S narrative.

Lmao, yet she's nowhere to be seen on Melon or Oricon chart. Multiple U.S/Western acts (even new act) have been charted decently on Melon, so I don't see why she couldn't do it if the interest around her is that big in South Korea.

Yk, the way you talk abt her made me think that 'Good4U' must've been doing something similar to song like 'Billie Eilish-Bad Guy' on Melon/Gaon chart (Bad Guy peaking inside top 10 on both Melon and Gaon main chart), while Olivia can't even crack top 100.

My whole point was that Good4U was a gp hit in fhe U.S meanwhile Butter wasnt but then you armys twisted my narrative to argue about japan and korea rather than the U.S which was my original statement. You dont see me talking about Olivia on Gaon nor melon, but you guys did.

Ignore that kid. He doesn't even know how BB HOT100 works and when explained, acts dumb. Then he comes up with the narratives BTS antis always come up with and only repeats those things even when asked and explained everything. Just another kid who is salty about BTS success, nothing else.

You are 22 on a kpop forum, you got other things to worry about than a kid on a digital thread, go get a job or go to war idk

Sis you showed me a "new music friday" chart😭 you act like she was playlisted at the top of todays hit in japan or something like that.

Just accept that good4u is bigger than butter good lord.

She is not smashing in South Korea or Japan, especially not enough to be placed over BTS on any major playlist in those countries.

"any major playlist"

the playlist that were showed were "new music friday", its not even an important chart its literally a dump where new music gets playlisted. And like i said, shes a new rising artist with a big smash hit so its only normal for her release to have hype and be playlisted on a new music chart+ spotify is barely used in both korea and japan.

if that were actually true. why were her b-sides/songs above BTS songs on Japanese or Korean playlists. (enough for you was above Butter on New Music Friday korea and deja vu was above film out on JPN playlists).Image

Unless you are telling me she has more demand in Japan and Korea than BTS....

playlisting is not given cause of demand.

She is a new artist with a lot of interest around her name, its normal for her to be on top of playlist everywhere around the world as she is currently smashing in the U.S and god knows

how much the eastern world, especially South Korea is interested in U.S pop culture

It's a great news since I guess it means that every song released by BTS will now at least stay 7 weeks number 1!

Also, speaking of miss gp hit, what I have do for Spotify to stop putting her on all my playlists?! I mean, she already has the gp right? She doesn't need all this playlisting. But at least, I'm not living in the USA, imagine having to listen to her on the radio too!

you know spotify make their playlist depending on whats in demand and what people want to listen. Olivia is the moment right now in the US and same for here in Canada, its only natural for her to be in most of the playlists as her album generated multiple hits.