Posts by Ves

After going through the translations of the press conference, here is how I see what was portrayed:

She comes off browbeaten. A narcissistic, self-interested browbeaten person, but browbeaten by a success and money-driven giant corporation who is using it's resources to paint her in the worst light possible.

From the picture I had of her, she should have been some cool, calm mastermind. Instead she came off as very driven, yet now scattered and fragile person who wants what she wants (ADOR and New Jeans) and there's not much room for much else. And yes that's slightly scary, because its obvious that when things don't go her way, it's not pleasant. But here's the thing - she didn't come off as someone capable of a hostile takeover - and that's how she was being painted. She just wanted to figure out how to take what she cared about (ADOR and New Jeans) and leave.

Then the question becomes - who was painting her this way? Well she paints Hybe as a ruthless, success-driven company pretending to care about the environment and pitting their employees against each other while being two faced to both their own employees and the public. In the end, what's worse? A self-interested driven artist who only wanted to be free? Or the greedy conglomerate that wants success at all costs and to now destroy her because she won't play nice?

And end press conference.

The megathread is blaming Hybe :pepe-hehe:

Would it be crazy to ask what's an AllKill after all this time in this forum? :pepe-shame:

We call 'em AllKill VIPs - they pay for things like an ad-free experience, aesthetic extras like emblems, gradient color options and ability to change their user status, increased storage, a custom badge made for them at least once a year etc. And of course the ability to make polls anywhere

The header has a link to "Go Allkill" : https://forum.allkpop.com/available-subscriptions/

Not @ me getting my reporting privileges taken away by the anti bot mechanism lol

Sorry for the report spam lol I found a ton of ads and I had some 气去撒 (trans.: I was angry at something and I had some anger to spend)

Is it possible to have me un-rate-limited or is that just a take a break kinda thing.

I don't get it. What happened? You can't mention anyone? Like you can't type alexS ?

Hi. Can something be done about the site sometimes loading slowly or is this normal behavior because many people were posting in the same thread/section? I've been experiencing a bit of this for the past 5 days. Oddly enough, when I'm lurking while not signed in, the site loads quickly.

Nature of the beast based on traffic server.

6 hours and nobody wants to answer.

I get it. I won't bother with questions again.

Ignore this.

I'm not ignoring you, I have an IRL job - I just got around to updating the mega-thread too.

Should this still be listed?

April 30 - An Ador shareholder meeting will be held at which Hybe is said to demand to resignation of MHJ. The meeting can only be held if Ador's board of directors attend, otherwise Hybe will have to hold the meeting in court which will take around two months to be organized.