Posts by yejiglows

I’ve never been one to put down another girl group in favor of BP, but please show me where I’ve apparently done this since you’ve “seen” me do it? I’m into a lot of girl groups and genuinely like a ton, so IDK why you’re assuming.

I’m not speaking for all Blinks, but I don’t think I’ve seen any (at least the non-delusional ones, since we have a lot of clowns in our fandom) Blinks say a group is “copying” BP JUST because they’re a 4 member group with a concept other than cute.

I see it all the time. 24/7.

Do you think ITZY and Aespa are similar to Blackpink? Because most blinks' do for whatever reason.

I said what I said don’t quote me with another user lmao

And, I already knew that blinks' were going to say that.

I hope you aren't one of those blinks' that shade every girl group for being Blackpink wannabes but I have already seen you do it.

Genuine question, how come blinks' are allowed to say things like that but as soon as another person says it back to them, they immediately change their opinion from "copying to inspiration?"

"And, I already know that blinks' will be in here saying that it's just "inspiration" and that "nobody owns a concept so comparisons happen." But, y'all are the same people that call every small membered non-cute group Blackpink wannabes. :rolleyes:"

infpgirl

Why is nobody talking about...

The fact that Lovesick Girls sounds like Little Mix's 'Shout Out To My Ex' and clearly copied it in the desert/car scene?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And, I already know that blinks' will be in here saying that it's just "inspiration" and that "nobody owns a concept so comparisons happen." But, y'all are the same people that call every small membered non-cute group Blackpink wannabes. :rolleyes:

Karina vs Soojin

Who has the best body and small face?

Both Karina and Soojin are praised by knetz' for their chic visuals/small face and body proportions. So, who do you think will more known for that?

Enough to be sought-after like Suzy and Seolhyun.

seolhyun2.png

Bae.Suzy.full.180850.jpg

Soojin:

f411afa5fcd74db474c0a2aeb68e8e79.png

crop.jpg

gidle-soojin-height.jpg

KPOP-1.png

Karina:

aespa_karina_profile_4.jpg

cf2d1fc73fb9799eb49d80ca7b63531b.jpg

t36x842qrf261.jpg

cke097rdgfy51.jpg

I was going to do this with Karina and Wonyoung but Wonyoung is still a minor so I thought that was unfair. Karina and Soojin are only 1 year apart.

I'm might do another one with Wonyoung and an ITZY member (?) later.

Do you think that Big 3 privilege gets in the minds of idols?

A lot of people have called out the Big 3 for having privilege in the industry and I want to know if you think that it gets into the minds of idols as well?

Do you think that most Big 3 idols think that they are the shit because they have SM, YG and JYP attached to them?

I feel like Big Bang is a good example of this argument. They all got away with so many scandals that would've immediately ruined another group's career but they were still called legends until BTS came around. No other idol would've been able to stand on stage, diss a whole award show and then get nominated for some more categories the year after that.

So do you think that is an example of Big 3 privilege or just Big Bang privilege?

Irene's scandal is full of "Big 3 privilege," in my opinion. Screaming at a stylist for not tieing your shoes when you're 30 years old. Do you feel like Irene had an ego to her before she started reflecting on her life? I feel like she knew that she could've gotten away with it because SM is on her side and she's the face of their company.

And, before any Big 3 stan comes in here and says that it doesn't exist, it does and everybody but you can acknowledge that.

Big 3 privilege exists in the way that their kpop groups never fail to succeed, they get the best of the best straight after debut and are set for life if they become a moneymaker for the company.

The kpop industry was cliquey until BTS came around with smaller companies at the bottom and SM, JYP and YG at the very top so yes, Big 3 does have an advantage.

Oh, really now? Gapjil (갑질) is a big issue in Korean society as far as I knew. The general perception of hierarchical bullying is profoundly negative due to the various cases of power abuse and classism in Korea surfacing ever so often. It's easy to dismiss what you don't understand. When people get angry about these things, you have to know it’s a very sensitive topic for them on a social and interpersonal level. Don’t try to butter up the severity of this issue and downplay it as just an “attitude problem”. It's a case of workplace abuse to an employee of a lower authority. This is why Irene received a lot of flack for her offensive behavior.

*for being an abusive partner

How exactly did you come to the conclusion he was an abusive partner? That is of course if the story can be believed. I’m asking because I’m genuinely curious.

Just read the letter that the girl posted and everything else. If you read in between the lines, she's basically calling him out for being emotionally abusive since some people do describe cheating like that.

jennie's one of the classiest idols around wym

she gives out the romantic vibe

Lily Rose Deep is Chanel's muse and Jennie's visuals are pretty average compared to her, sorry. She is the real Human Chanel.

It's funny how people call Jennie a Chanel muse when she isn't even a global ambassador lol. :D

I doubt Chanel cares enough to upgrade her contract. Compare the way Chanel treats her to the way YSL treats Rosé...

RANT:

Blinks are the worst offenders of accepting Blackpink's achievements like it's their own.

I don't know if it is because most of y'all are young as hell, but Blackpink doesn't pay you to protect their music records and Instagram followers. There's no need to throw your morals away and make a fool out of yourself just because one troll said "Blackpink = flops." Do you know what Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa probably do when someone discredits them? They most likely laugh because they know that they are successful and rich.

Blackpink's Coachella performance isn't your own achievement to throw around. You weren't there on stage with them and you aren't even their manager so you had no part in that day. As fans, you can obviously hype it up, but 99% of blinks' love throwing around the words Coachella, Nation's Pride, IT girl and Chanel like they are a member of Blackpink as well.

Why do you guys love bragging about Blackpink's achievements like you're also getting the money from it?

It must be because of Blackpink's self insert image. I feel like most young blinks are insecure in themselves so they live vicariously through Blackpink's personas of being rich, popular, IT girls. So, then they start to become deeply affected by obvious trolls "dissing" them for attention.

Or maybe it is because Blackpink's songs are about flexing on haters and being so popular? I feel like if Blackpink didn't always release songs that have a message of "Look at how better I am than you," Blinks' wouldn't be so egotistical.

Armys drag antis by using BTS' achievements but not 24/7 like Blinks do. They also talk about BTS' personality, talent and poise when discrediting someone's argument.

It's like that's all blinks can say about the girls. "They are popular, pretty and rich so shut up." I feel like that proves my point about how most blinks only like Blackpink for their fantasy image. I have never once seen a blink talk about how Blackpink inspires people and make others happy in an argument. Nothing about their music, hardships or message behind their songs.

It's always just "They are pretty and wear expensive clothes so you're jealous."

You can be proud of Blackpink and talk about their Youtube achievements since I'm sure you guys had a part in it, but my god, it is so cringy when I see blinks go from 0 to 100 on a troll with Blackpink's achievements that they clearly memorised.

Memorise your schoolwork. Not an award that you'll never see.

i would understand dating a non-celeb as a way to feel 'normal'. to escape anything that remind me of work.

I never really get when people say stuff like that. I feel like you would feel anything but normal dating a normal person. I'm sure everyone that is associated with them would act weird around you 24/7.

People keep talking about some Blackpink badge and blink guild, and I want to be apart of it. :shyr:

I'm a quick learner so I could turn into a blink in a few minutes. I'll update my profile and everything.

Can I join your squad? I really enjoy arguing with y'all.

dokyeomhive

mangata

tornpet

hueningkaiskai

arin

I need an alliance so I can troll in peace. I promise that I won't quote you.

Blackpink in your area.

Samsung queen

Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 1.49.52 pm.png