Posts by Namjingle

Yeah, that's one of the reasons why I don't know how to write outlines or drafts :')

My teacher will give me 2 weeks to write an essay and then the night before it's due (after getting yelled at by my parents for not doing it earlier and staying up until 1am), I'll somehow use my sleep-deprived brain to write a masterpiece and then I'll completely forget about everything I wrote the next day :pepe-life-support:

Teacher: Outline your essay, we're going to pre-write it tomorrow and then work on the rough draft later this week, and then we'll move on to working on the revised draft next week. Your final draft, which will be the complete essay, is due at the end of next week.

Me: *writes entire essay for the outline, does own revisions and then just submits the same paper 5 different times for the assignment*

...like I really don't know how to do outlines or drafts, I just think stuff in my head and then boom, there's an entire essay on my paper so then the teacher gets mad at me for not following the timeline like huh?? I thought you wanted an essay or something ;(

This list is going to be biased as frick but-

Albums

B-Sides

Title Tracks

As you can see, I mostly listen to just title tracks unless it's an album by my faves :pepefrog:

I was just going to comment Complete lol, here's another two to add to the list

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank you so much for this detailed response, I managed to do most of these things at the interview, although I struggled a bit with listing my weaknesses (I just said that sometimes I'm a slow worker but it's usually because I try my best to do a quality job). My mother was with me and it was a rather casual interview (they just pulled up a chair at one of the tables and took out some notebook paper), so she helped me with coming up with questions regarding the work schedule and job duties. The employer said they would contact me soon, so for now I'm just waiting for a response back. In case I don't hear back from them, it's always good to have backup options so I'm planning on applying to some other places as well.

Hey guys, congratulations on your comeback! I love the album (especially the songs Parade and Honey Cake), and honey10s are so proud of you all <3

I know you're busy with promotions right now, but what do you like to do during your time off? Are there any hobbies that you've picked up or movies/shows that you've been watching recently?

Thank you, and good luck! Fighting :lover3:

I'm sure OP is talking about American experiences here :sweatr:

Anyway, I found pretty much everything on this list relatable except the ice cream trunk one since I never really ate ice cream as a kid :peperain:

I was looking at Tumblr's top ships of the year and I remember seeing Jikook there but not knowing anything about BTS or even K-Pop but I thought "Huh, let's ruin my life with another thing to get into" so then I started watching videos of them messing around and funny moments like that and then after a couple of weeks I tried listening to their music and I thought it was pretty decent so that's my K-Pop origin story:wellr: