Posts by Namjingle

The dance practice is out for Black Swan, ONF seriously did such a great job with this cover :lover1:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Personal faves :happyr:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes we bonded over our shared interest of boobs, but then you said you were too lazy to engage in science and so as the chief scientist's right hand woman I felt upset

I may not engage in science but I can still analyze the statistics without participating in the case study so therefore I still consider myself to be an active member of the science community, I'm just conducting private studies that can be used to contribute to our understanding of the human species when needed

you win my friend, I cant even ;(</3 its true beauty is pain

to make it even, i think boobies and butts have their own pros and cons. they can be nice to look at or touch but actually having them and maintaining their form (especially if they're big) can take a lot of effort so i think all boob-havers and butt-havers win in the end :yesr:

oh yes I know, but I do appreciate huge boobies. speaking of which, the bigger the boob the more shock it can absorb. like a bed or something like that

self defense is important what if my hands and legs are bound

BUT !!!!!!!! huge boobies can cause back problems and good luck trying to do any sports-related thing bc even just jogging with ginormous titties can be a struggle, but if u have a humongous badonkadonk then if u fall then it can cushion ur fall and u wont have to worry so much about having a broken tailbone :sunglasses:

u can headbutt the person or bite them idk

im saying boobs are better in every capacity you can rest your head on them without the danger of a fart also they're more visually pleasing AND they produce JUICE if you're thirsty literally the best

ok but wouldn't it be better is they were triangular naturally so that you can do self defense with them

but boobs are more delicate than butts so for the boob-haver, its less uncomfortable for someone to punch them in the butt than it is for someone to punch them in the boob so therefore butts r superior

why do u need to do self defence with boobs if you have fists or legs to fight with :sadface:

boobs > if u like butts thats equivalent to liking shit also how come the boob is round and not triangular

so ur saying breast milk tastes better than bodily fluids? also boobs can take on any shape or form and you could get a breast implant for triangular breasts so therefore boobs could be triangular (just not naturally maybe)