Posts by Namjingle

This was totally unexpected but yes, I believe Cignature is having 2 new members added to the group; Chloe and Dohee.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

So recently, the Seoul Queer Parade posted a list of the songs that were most requested for the first week of Pride (rough translation), and Beautiful Beautiful was the 2nd most requested song!

I'd like to assume that Beautiful Beautiful is well-loved by the LGBTQ+ community due to the song's empowering and positive message so seeing this makes me happy <3

Happy Pride Month btw!! :pepelove1:

Not my story but recently some kids in my class were saying how they failed their anatomy essay because their teacher accused them of plagiarism even though they correctly cited their sources and used their own words. I guess the problem here is that no matter what kind of sentence you write, you're bound to find a similar or even identical phase somewhere else on the internet, so I don't think they should've received a 0 on their essay just because a few of the sentences scattered throughout the paper were similar to sentences found on the internet.

It's one thing if they actually copied and pasted someone else's work and didn't correctly cite it, but this was done with their own words and ideas (if it helps any, these kids have pretty good grades and I'd consider them to be respectable people) so maybe the teacher doesn't see it that way but I still feel kinda bad for those kids since their grade probably dropped by a lot :/

I'm a high school student and I'm having my first job interview on Saturday, do you have any advice for how I should prepare or what I should do for the interview?

For reference: It's a casual cafe/smoothie place located downtown, and the woman who called me back about scheduling an interview seemed pretty friendly.

Good Morning and Twinkle Twinkle seem to be major dividers in my fandom :|

Ramen >>>

Most of the time, people don't know how to make good mac n cheese so it always ends up tasting bad and the bad taste has given me trauma so I can't eat it anymore :pepe-life-support:

Idk if this is what you're looking for but this has a car horn in it (I think)

External Content open.spotify.com