What is a KPOP song that doesn't fail to make you happy?

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It always makes me think of the video.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Babyface wow, taste :pepe-dj:

• This one too! It's such a high spirited song.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• I think there's only been one title track that have made me smile every time it comes on a playlist shuffle.

And that song is Fancy by Twice.

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm in LOVE with Fancy and I don't think I'll ever not be. Not only is it the song that converted me from someone who disliked the group to someone who loves them but it's the song that's always been my favorite title track and still is. Still don't think there's a Twice title track like it.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• External Content m.youtube.com

Amazing choice! This song is so fun <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Pure joy condensed into audio.

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• The piano melody and opening line "Hello angel" never fails to put a smile on my face. Sometimes I set it as my alarm, perfect way to start the morning.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!