Trainees with great potential that failed to debut

• The kpop scene is field with idols that are talented, but unfortunately not everyone is lucky make it to a finale debut line up, despite the talent some trainees might have and even the looks some of them never see the light of the stage.

Here are some trainees that i think have great potential but never made the cut.

Girl planet 999 Yoo Dayeon

I know she already debuted in a girl e but the gg was shortly lived and they way she was edited in gp999 made hopefully the she will make the cut but unfortunately she didn't and i had a small hope that Starship would put her in their next gg and they didn't do that as well it's very unfortunate that this talented would probably never release any songs,now days she has being focusing on being and dancer/influencer

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

Produce 48 Sian

This girl is so talented she was part of one of the most popular produce unit the song Rumor was so popular and was able to chart even though she didn't make it to the final line i really thought that a company would take her in and make her debut right away but unfortunately it didn't happen

She really had great potential ;(

And since pd48 she hadn't been doing much

Login • Instagram

Go Yujin pd48

Omg she was truly one of my favorite during produce days i mean look at that stage presence

Also she has amazing visualGo_Yujin_Promotional_2.jpg

I really hoped that after her popularity BBC would add her as the 13th member in loona or that she would debut with Heywon.

Really sad to see that this gem would never debut

SM entertainment ex trainee Herin

This video says it all

In a parallel universe all these trainees made their debut and they're huge 😢

Which trainees you which would've made debut ?

• Lee Soomin (from Produce 101 and MIXNINE) :peperain:

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!