It is now irrelevant whether Soojin bullied someone or not...

• I could care less about either side's POV or whatever because its gone beyond a simple bullying accusation...

who said what , what they denied v what they said didn't say, forgot about all that is irrelevant

its now war...and in war you need to do everything within your power to destroy the other side...TOTAL WAR

Sisters Perspective

I'm winning...my ultimate goal is not money or an apology...its the total and complete destruction of someone's career/life/goals/reputation etc.

I fight not with my sword but my computer - the internet is my terrain and I have the public on my side

The only court i need is the court of public opinion and I am winning by a HUGE margin.

I don't need the truth to come out - it doesn't matter to me...every claim, denial just supports my position

Everytime Cube/Soojin issues a statement it just adds fuel to the fire and i make it burn Hwaa has nothing to the fire of public opinion

Everytime Cube tries to contact me I claim harassment - trying to silence the weak and powerful - bullying if you will

I don't actually need to fight because everybody else is doing the fighting for me.

Revenge is a dish best served cold and I play the long game.

Soojin/Gidle is currently at their peak - Hwaa + I Burn is doing so well + SJ's new lipstick cf...what better time for me to destroy everything...

Cube/Gidle/Soojin Perspective

These sisters are destroying my career I need to do everything possible to destroy them and their message

The public have already turned against me and therefore the only way out is to destroy the source of the message - ie the sisters

The only aim is to get the sisters to recant - ie admit they were lying and wrong either in court or of the sisters own volition

I need to do everything possible - both legal and maybe illegal to achieve my aim.

At the very minimum slap lawsuits on the sisters and all other parties associated with the sisters.

Go after their reputation and their livelihoods - find out their jobs, school, etc and dox them - legally or otherwise

by legally I mean once I sue them their names, dates of birth, addresses will be made public

by otherwise well you can figure that out...

Put the spotlight on the sisters - use my connections in the media - dispatch, korean paparazzi to hound them harrass them in their homes, work, school

attack their character, change the narrative and claim the sisters are the bullies - need evidence (who cares its war of public opinion)

go after their family - get the media onto their family and question their every motives about who these sisters are

publish their pictures and photos everywhere.

There's probably more but hope you enjoyed reading.

• it’s a destructive cycle and it’s just plain toxic. Everyone’s just punching and slapping blindly, can we please calm down and wait for evidence?

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it’s a destructive cycle and it’s just plain toxic. Everyone’s just punching and slapping blindly, can we please calm down and wait for evidence?

but the evidence is irrelevant - the public has already destroyed Soojin's reputation so much

that's why its a war now...

• Thats the gag...there is no evidence. Literaly the accusers dont have nothing because if they did they wouldve been released it

literally. it’s just drama and is being overinflated to ridiculous amounts. Soojin is not coming out of this unscathed, regardless of whether it’s true or not, and the victims will walk scot free after this (we don’t even know if it’s a true claim or not), isn’t that twisted?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• literally. it’s just drama and is being overinflated to ridiculous amounts. Soojin is not coming out of this unscathed, regardless of whether it’s true or not, and the victims will walk scot free after this (we don’t even know if it’s a true claim or not), isn’t that twisted?

well not necessarily did you not read what Cube should do...from cube's perspective my friend? lol

There is no evidence to present for some 10-year old schoolyard stuff. It's never been about evidence, it's about whether you think it's right and fair for a person to have their career in jeopardy because of middle school quarrels.

• well not necessarily did you not read what Cube should do...from cube's perspective my friend? lol

no not yet, can you send it to me or tell me where to find it? Sorry if i’m saying the wrong stuff

• you re right and great person

I lile your honest opinions

this isn't right or wrong its pure destruction - when you have reached this level there's no going back to playing nice

its all out warfare that leaves both parties bruised and damaged...

• no not yet, can you send it to me or tell me where to find it? Sorry if i’m saying the wrong stuff

Cube/Gidle/Soojin Perspective

These sisters are destroying my career I need to do everything possible to destroy them and their message

The public have already turned against me and therefore the only way out is to destroy the source of the message - ie the sisters

The only aim is to get the sisters to recant - ie admit they were lying and wrong either in court or of the sisters own volition

I need to do everything possible - both legal and maybe illegal to achieve my aim.

At the very minimum slap lawsuits on the sisters and all other parties associated with the sisters.

Go after their reputation and their livelihoods - find out their jobs, school, etc and dox them - legally or otherwise

by legally I mean once I sue them their names, dates of birth, addresses will be made public

by otherwise well you can figure that out...

Put the spotlight on the sisters - use my connections in the media - dispatch, korean paparazzi to hound them harrass them in their homes, work, school

attack their character, change the narrative and claim the sisters are the bullies - need evidence (who cares its war of public opinion)

go after their family - get the media onto their family and question their every motives about who these sisters are

publish their pictures and photos everywhere.

this part not what cube actually did but what cube should do lol

• oh ya i read that, well, they’re not suffering as much as soojin yet. And even if they do get exposed, it’ll be another case of big companies “abusing their power to harm citizens”.

• oh ya i read that, well, they’re not suffering as much as soojin yet. And even if they do get exposed, it’ll be another case of big companies “abusing their power to harm citizens”.

well that's what I'm saying if I was cube and I wanted to defend Soojin - those things are exactly what I would do...

her reputation is already trashed to hell - how far lower can you go??? unless you're literally considering kicking her out...

ie. what is there to lose?

• well that's what I'm saying if I was cube and I wanted to defend Soojin - those things are exactly what I would do...

her reputation is already trashed to hell - how far lower can you go??? unless you're literally considering kicking her out...

ie. what is there to lose?

I agree. Soojin bent the knee to appease the crowd at first, it didn't work. Maybe it made things worse even. Now there's little choice other than doing the opposite now ie. defending herself aggressively and make the accusers look like liars and defamers. It's risky though but other than that, there's only staying silent and keeping a low profile, hoping for the storm to pass. But how long is it gonna take?

• I agree. Soojin bent the knee to appease the crowd at first, it didn't work. Maybe it made things worse even. Now there's little choice other than doing the opposite now ie. defending herself aggressively and make the accusers look like liars and defamers. It's risky though but other than that, there's only staying silent and keeping a low profile, hoping for the storm to pass. But how long is it gonna take?

the longer it takes the worse it gets because like Sun Tzu you gotta to understand the people who you're fighting

I didn't even mention but if I were the sisters I would go after Soojin's lipstick cf...i would get on all the forums (at an internet cafe for some animity) and start to slowly put out there that the lipstick cf should no longer go with a bully like SJ...

Can you imagine if the next piece of news is that SJ loses her cf deal...

and if SJ stays quite all the sisters have to do is to slowly release more "random" information when the news dies down to reignite the flames (if they so choose)

thus the only recourse is to fight...

• Thats the gag...there is no evidence. Literaly the accusers dont have nothing because if they did they wouldve been released it

If there wouldn't be none or if they had nothing then Soojin wouldn't admit to some things,

now there will be only doubt especially between Knetz, because they will probably ask each other:

"did she only admitted to the things she wanted to?"

plus like many people said Idle cancelling full group guest on Naver NOW is already showing that damage was done.

Now question is how CUBE will handle it because their original statement wasn't so good.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I doubt Cube would do that. Imagine the sisters going to Dispatch with evidence that they are being bullied by Cube. Cube would not want the anger of the GP. They would not want to go bankrupt. Putting it bluntly, why sacrifice a whole company for one idol. That strategy is just dangerous and asking for trouble.

• If there wouldn't be none or if they had nothing then Soojin wouldn't admit to some things,

now there will be only doubt especially between Knetz, because they will probably ask each other:

"did she only admitted to the things she wanted to?"

My problem with this is that the apology game is a losing game. You apologize? You only did it because you got caught! You admit to some stuff but denies other stuff? Oh the first was true, so the second has to be true too! You denies everything? You're shameless, just apologize already!

The apology game is never about getting a proper apology, it's always about making an individual submit and bend the knee. It's just downright coercion.

So I don't even know what's the best strat to deal with the k-crowd. Soojin tried to clarify some things and admitted to petty things like smoking and dressing improperly. It backfired and made her fit the bully stereotype in the k-crowd's eyes. So maybe she should just have denied everything, even the petty things that happened to be true. Deny everything and sue everybody's ass until they swallow their words back and express regret. That's just twisted either way.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!