It is now irrelevant whether Soojin bullied someone or not...

• I doubt Cube would do that. Imagine the sisters going to Dispatch with evidence that they are being bullied by Cube. Cube would not want the anger of the GP. They would not want to go bankrupt. Putting it bluntly, why sacrifice a whole company for one idol. That strategy is just dangerous and asking for trouble.

that's on Cube's prerogative right? like i said total war...

if you want to keep Soojin...which they seem to want to do - the alternative is to get rid of SJ...

what would you have Cube do to keep SJ and not "fight"

• My problem with this is that the apology game is a losing game. You apologize? You only did it because you got caught! You admit to some stuff but denies other stuff? Oh the first was true, so the second has to be true too! You denies everything? You're shameless, just apologize already!

The apology game is never about getting a proper apology, it's always about making an individual submit and bend the knee. It's just downright coercion.

So I don't even know what's the best strat to deal with the k-crowd. Soojin tried to clarify some things and admitted to petty things like smoking and dressing improperly. It backfired and made her fit the bully stereotype in the k-crowd's eyes. So maybe she should just have denied everything, even the petty things that happened to be true. Deny everything and sue everybody's ass until they swallow their words back and express regret. That's just twisted either way.

I believe ifans prefer honesty, we've seen it in Irenes case when like 80-90% of fans were a bit disappointed by gave her a "pass" after her apology post.

But we've seen what SM did, I believe they probably also contacted movie company and worked together to postpone everything they could.

Time has flied, some people in SK will still bring this back in comments but there are also a lot of those Knetz who were happy to see OT5 on SM Town concert.

I believe timing is a key, and I know this might "hurt" Nevies but I would rather now announce Soyeon summer solo or CLC comeback than think about next Idle comeback.

I think late september/early october is soonest when (G)I-DLE should be back as a group after this controversy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I believe ifans prefer honesty, we've seen it in Irenes case when like 80-90% of fans were a bit disappointed by gave her a "pass" after her apology post.

You can label as dishonest anyone you want at any given time. The honesty argument is bollocks because the crowd can be just as dishonest. That's why I said the apology game is a losing game.

I personally will never apologize to someone who demands an apology from me. Because demanding an apology to someone robs that person of the possibility of a honest and sincere apology. If I feel like I have to apologize, I'll do it at my own time, not at the moment I'm asked to do it.

So yeah, honesty my ass. Fans and netizens don't have a scanner for people's hearts and minds.

Regarding Irene, fans had no business being disappointed after the apology, the stylist herself forgave her. I don't know what more do they want. It's always the same pettinesss out of self righteousness.

• If everyone is punching and slapping blindly, the only wise thing to do is Bring Machine gun to the fight and smoke all them MFs

smoke em all down X(

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My problem with this is that the apology game is a losing game. You apologize? You only did it because you got caught! You admit to some stuff but denies other stuff? Oh the first was true, so the second has to be true too! You denies everything? You're shameless, just apologize already!

The apology game is never about getting a proper apology, it's always about making an individual submit and bend the knee. It's just downright coercion.

So I don't even know what's the best strat to deal with the k-crowd. Soojin tried to clarify some things and admitted to petty things like smoking and dressing improperly. It backfired and made her fit the bully stereotype in the k-crowd's eyes. So maybe she should just have denied everything, even the petty things that happened to be true. Deny everything and sue everybody's ass until they swallow their words back and express regret. That's just twisted either way.

Looking back, if she's at fault for at least 1/3 things the accused said, she should had apologized and admitted her fault from the first time, the accusations were pretty mild the first, the actress and the other colleagues wouldn't get involved, she wouldn't be called a liar, pull a Irene, apologize to the (alleged for now) victim and the public and stay low for a few months, she'll receive some hate but with her "case" resolved and plenty of other bullying accusations, the public will eventually move on to the next victim, she'll slip back in a few months.

• Looking back, if she's at fault for at least 1/3 things the accused said, she should had apologized and admitted her fault from the first time, the accusations were pretty mild the first, the actress and the other colleagues wouldn't get involved, she wouldn't be called a liar, pull a Irene, apologize to the (alleged for now) victim and the public and stay low for a few months, she'll receive some hate but with her "case" resolved and plenty of other bullying accusations, the public will eventually move on to the next victim, she'll slip back in a few months.

I guess you're right. It seemingly all comes down to admission of guilt. Some bad shit happened for sure, otherwise there wouldn't be so many people showing up with their stories. I think a humble apology is mandatory at this some point. And admitting to more than she already admitted the first time, even if it's some mean shit. Otherwise I don't see people moving on, the hole for her to be buried in is gonna keep getting deeper. If Soojin comes up with a very humble apology and the older sister acknowledges it and accepts it, then there's a chance for things to evolve positively.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!