Ive have individuels schedules ,big3 companies should follow the method

• Starship actually want their artists to grow and make them money individually meanwhile JYP wants to bind their artists to their groups effectively trapping them in a series of contracts that are hugely beneficial to the company and not the artist in the long run

I always wonder how much of truth there is in that old money ratio between artist/company chart. According that chart 80% of the profit goes to their artists and only 20% to the company, it's the highest among any company. I hope its true but its hard to believe

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I always wonder how much of truth there is in that old money ratio between artist/company chart. According that chart 80% of the profit goes to their artists and only 20% to the company, it's the highest among any company. I hope its true but its hard to believe

Im worried on wonyoung's money with starship

they re known for fraud if a manager Take wonyoung's money ...

I will accused starship ceo or going in courtroom for lawsuit

• I always wonder how much of truth there is in that old money ratio between artist/company chart. According that chart 80% of the profit goes to their artists and only 20% to the company, it's the highest among any company. I hope its true but its hard to believe

It's not real. It's an old pann image with no verifiable source

• I think jyp dont know managed their groups even stray kids, got7 and day6 get this problem.

I don't know about Stray Kids, but GOT7 and Day6 had individual promotions and subunits.

Just adding info

I don't think this is a problem with Stray Kids either. They get solo/unit variety appeareances, solo endorsements, solo mazagines shoots, mc gigs, solo/unit collaborations with other artists, solo OST and also all the members post freely solo/unit songs they write and produce on their Youtube Channel (they are going to release an album compilating these songs to go to other plataforms this year).

But this is really a problem with the GGs.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• If you are saying that some fans feel starship favours wonyoung, it is because wonyoung is music bank mc which everyone knows about but fans are not aware of others activities.

Well yujin was mc inkigayo ...but i feel starship was really dumb for put wonyoung in spotlight with her outfits

i know many center get that but the People didnt understand most popular and money marker wonyoung is this person ,they have insecurity toward teenager for being success with hard work

Why is the People doont understand produce post group, wonyoung is big idol in kore since izone

IVEが挑戦!好きな自撮りポーズや自分の魅力など30問に答えてもらった♡【7秒チャレンジ】
    発売中のViVi6月号に登場しているIVE(アイヴ)の6人に、制限時間内に質問に答えてもらったよー♡▽チャンネル登録はこちらからhttps://bit.ly/2NcqaPz----------------------------------------------------------------【ViVi m...
    youtu.be

You should watching her vidéo

• Well yujin was mc inkigayo ...but i feel starship was really dumb for put wonyoung in spotlight with her outfits

i know many center get that but the People didnt understand most popular and money marker wonyoung is this person ,they have insecurity toward teenager for being success with hard work

Why is the People doont understand produce post group, wonyoung is big idol in kore since izone

https://youtu.be/PeCCey4hsW0

You should watching her vidéo

It's well known that visual members and center get the best outfits. It's just some immature fans who will turn everything into mistreatment.

• So I've seen the typical JYPE comments, it still surprises me that some people blame JYPE for their Idols' busy schedule or lack or rest and then try to give advise on how to overwork members more.

TWICE, Stray Kids, Itzy and NMIXX are likely to have a schedule that is booked for the next 6 months, I'm guessing this ties in with their Sponsors whom would want the most optimum time for advertising their Products.

While some TWICE members have solo activities, this is due to them basically doing nothing as a Group so Division 3 has set time aside, well, 6 months earlier. We can guess that this is true by Division 3 being able to add extra Concerts in this recent Tour.

I've come to the conclusion that some people have backward thinking where the interest of the Individual is more than that of the Group, so I prefer Division 3's approach where, Group Activities give every member a good share of the earnings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!