Source: Seoul News via Naver
1. [+7,305, -104] Soojin, leave the group if you have any consideration for your members
2. [+5,319, -69] I believe Seo Shin Ae. She's trying so hard to tell everyone that Soojin was a school bully but Soojin is sitting around claiming she's never talked to her and acting like she can get away with it. Yes, I'm sure you never talked to her... since you were the one attacking her in a one-sided manner and Seo Shin Ae had no reason to fight back.
3. [+2,541, -16] I wonder how hurt Seo Shin Ae was to deal with all of this as a child
4. [+1,163, -98] Soojin looks like those kids you see stand front line in front of bars, smoking cigarettes and spitting on the floor ㅎ
5. [+950, -14] Seo Shin Ae has over 10 years in the industry. She has every ability to completely bury some barely debuted kid who's under a school bullying scandal if she wanted to ㅋㅋ Seo Shin Ae's a saint for letting her get off easy like this.
6. [+905, -19] Seo Shin Ae's pretty smart in the way she's screwing over Soojin subtly like this
7. [+473, -9] Cube needs to hurry up and put out official news that she's leaving the group;; The victim said she's going to put up an additional post later tonight so make the right judgment now~
8. [+454, -5] The more Cube drags this on, the more they're at risk of losing the entire group once other victims come forward. Make the right choice.
9. [+295, -7] Bullies always forget the violence they inflicted on others because it was a brief moment of thrill for them... But for the victims? All those wounds and scars remain. It's been 13 years since I was last bullied and I still remember those days crystal clear. Don't think that an apology post will make this all go away. You deserve to suffer the same pain you inflicted on your victim.
10. [+280, -3] With Seo Shin Ae involved, it's game over for Soojin. Her agency needs to hurry up and admit what's true and cut their ties with her or they'll risk people boycotting their entire group.
Source: Seoul News via Naver
1. [+3,574, -31] As expected of fans of such a celebrity
2. [+1,393, -18] I support Seo Shin Ae!
3. [+927, -6] I hope Seo Shin Ae doesn't let this get to her and remains as solid as a boulder
4. [+537, -12] Enough with all this verbal fighting. Soojin's reps either need to sue for defamation or end her career if these posts are all true. It's a very easy solution.
5. [+396, -46] Times have changed. We no longer forget, so everyone better act right in life!
6. [+76, -0] The fact that a kid in middle school was already smoking cigarettes, I don't need to hear more
7. [+69, -0] Seo Shin Ae must've been a good kid. She was a top tier child actress back then and yet she was the one bullied, probably because she wasn't arrogant about her status
8. [+60, -2] Shin Ae, don't read the hate comments. We support you.
Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+1,389] Of course she doesn't remember... only the victim ever remembers ㅜㅜ
2. [+894] The bully never remembers because they think of it as a joke. Imagine what else she must be hiding right now if she's admitting to smoking as a child when she's a female idol...
3. [+607] I graduated from the same elementary and middle school as Soojin and was in the homeroom next door to Shin Ae. I had a close friend in Shin Ae's homeroom so I'd visit often. Soojin, who also wanted to be a celebrity at the time, often spoke out of jealousy whenever she saw Shin Ae and said things like "I could be a celebrity if you can be one with your face" or "Aren't you embarrassed to be on TV with that face?". I witnessed these things often, and you'd think Shin Ae would be mad but she always ignored her and said it was fine. So yes, Soojin and Shin Ae never actually had a conversation, since it was always Shin Ae on the receiving end of her remarks.
4. [+534] The fact that Soojin smoked as a middle schooler is enough, isn't it? And I know there are going to be kids saying what does smoking have anything to do with bullying but how many of the kids who went around smoking also went around bullying and stealing money from others? I've rarely seen kids like her not inflict harm onto others in real life.
5. [+589] Reminds me of that documentary that said... if you truly didn't do something, you should be angry about it... But to say that you'll receive punishment if there is evidence of your crime? Then you are guilty. Why would you be sorry for something you never committed?
6. [+1,085] And another one bites the dust
7. [+767] Ah.. so you rebelled by bullying others... ㅠ yeah, I don't understand
8. [+434] Stop harming your group and just leave. I won't send you off. Farewell.
9. [+429] I hope agencies take this opportunity to learn that you shouldn't make excuses for your celebrities. You are only killing the victim twice.
10. [+146] I wish her statement was more detailed... because honestly, in this situation, it's difficult for me to hold a neutral position.
Source: Dispatch via Instagram
1. [+425] "I don't remember what happened regarding the juice but I believe that I wouldn't have done such a thing" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ...
2. [+380] She admits to smoking like it's nothing ㅋㅋㅋ the fact that you smoke at all at that age is ridiculous already
3. [+257] What if she's the one who forgot her past?
4. [+36] I want to know what's going on in the minds of the people telling her "fighting"? I seriously can't people who fangirl over idols. Would you be saying "fighting" still if it was your own friend, family, or acquaintance suffering such a thing?
5. [+59] Farewell