[Netizen Buzz] Seo Shin Ae continues to subpost about G-IDLE's Soojin

• An apology won't do anything because Knetz will just place the blame on her...again. Soojin should just take a hiatus, it's the only way out tbh and will make Korea forget about it sooner. Plus it'll give her time to recover mentally since she must be affected from all this.

And she literally already apologized for the things she admitted to...

The rest she denied, why would she apologize for those things?

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

• An apology won't do anything because Knetz will just place the blame on her...again.

Soojin should just take a hiatus, it's the only way out tbh and will make Korea forget about it sooner. Plus it'll give her time to recover mentally since she must be affected from all this.

Its so fucked up tho

If she apologized : stop lying we dont believe u !!

If she dont apologized : oh look shes staying silent so it must be true shes a bully !!

• they were so chad yesterday with the statement and those "we will take legal action"

but now they are silence...

kinda weird

:pepe-tea:

i assume it takes more than a day to do so?

not sure how much of the process is typically publicized either

• i assume it takes more than a day to do so?

not sure how much of the process is typically publicized either

they were so fast tho yesterday, i dont know how many hours but it didnt take half a day if im not wrong

sm also fast back then with irene, but they took a day and then acknowledge it

better be ready sis

• they were so fast tho yesterday, i dont know how many hours but it didnt take half a day if im not wrong

sm also fast back then with irene, but they took a day and then acknowledge it

better be ready sis

i think they were waiting for what the accuser would say/do

if they don't update today/tomorrow i'll be annoyed

• i think they were waiting for what the accuser would say/do

if they don't update today/tomorrow i'll be annoyed

who? the actress? if she was bullied by sojin

she wont say anything until cube and soojin gave next statement

if they acknowledge the bullying case, rip soojin

if they dont and keep lying , she will drop the bomb

they cant sue her for defamation, since she dont say any name, thats why she posted those cryptic words

she won without doing any complicated things

the longer it takes , the better for the actress , since public already have their way

• not the actress, the first accuser

i dont get why theyd give another statement. do knetz want her story to change?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I wish someone translated this X(

• not the actress, the first accuser

i dont get why theyd give another statement. do knetz want her story to change?

either the first accuser right or wrong, cube already gave statement yesterday right? it should be the end there

now the actress is the elephant in the room, she got all the spotlight from knetz

and she got other testimony for that case

cube took hours for the first accuser, and after a day passed still no statement for the actress bullying case

thats weird

• i really hope that the reason why Cube still radio silence is because they are actually working with the legal team to sued her for keep tarnishing Soojin image without giving any evidence . It can be charged for false news and hate crime

Lmao they kent. She hasn't name dropped anybody, she just being ambiguous while riling up fandoms & getting her point across. Girlie is smart

• meanwhile, shin ae is getting all threats and hate by international fans on her instagram. With telling to go to hell etc. It is getting out of hand though.. too much hate. Even trending in twitter for apologize to soojin, more hatred on her. Yikes..

• meanwhile, shin ae is getting all threats and hate by international fans on her instagram. With telling to go to hell etc. It is getting out of hand though.. too much hate. Even trending in twitter for apologize to soojin, more hatred on her. Yikes..

I haven't seen hate on twitter surprisingly, just #apologizetosoojin.

There are instagram comments going too far, not sure how people think threats are okay.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!